Chapter 5

Jade

I woke up with Drakes arms wrapped around me from behind, holding me close to him. I slowly turned around to face him and pushed him on to his back. I crawled on to him and rested my head on his chest.

I felt hands wrap around me and say "Go back to sleep angel."

I snuggled into his bare chest making him growl but say nothing. I felt his hands going up and down my back in a soothing motion. Within a minute, my eyes started to get heavy and I went back to sleep.

Hour later

I felt someone pick me up and put my back on the bed. I slowly opened my eye to see dad next to the bed as Drake started to get up making me groaned "What's wrong."

Dad looked at me and said, "Nothing why."

"It's so early."

Drake chuckled at me and said, "No angel it's almost 12 o'clock at night."

I groan "Why didn't you wake me up then."

"Because you need sleep, which is why you are going back to sleep," dad said.

I looked at him and said, "Nope if you are getting up then so am I."

"God why do you have to be so stubborn" dad said. I looked at him and said, "Because I am but I need some clothes."

Dad gave Drake a dirty look who put his hands up and said: "I didn't touch her she is wearing one of my shirts not that it matters."

"Fare enough Drake but she does need clothes unless you want her to walk around in your shirt," dad said.

"I wouldn't mind that but with Kraven here I think it's best she stay dressed," he said.

"I think Drake's right but where I'm going to get clothes from."

Dad looked at me as Drake said: "I will have Lily bring you some clothes that she keeps her for when she and Ethan come over."

"Then I will have her go grab clothes from Amelia coven."

"Think they have my size dad."

"Yes, I keep clothes there for us if need be."

I mouth O and then dad turns to Drake and said: "So shall we."

Drake went into his closet, put a shirt on and they started to leave but I said: "Wait what are you doing."

"You don't need to know and Lily will be here in a minute to bring your clothes."

They started out the door but I said: "What am I supposed to do after that."

They keep walking but yelled, "You will find something."

Once the door closed I put threw my hands up and huffed. I got out of the bed and walked around the room to investigate but there's not much here. Then again he hasn't been here for about 100 plus years so I guess it's to be suspected. I heard a knock at the door making me walk over and open it.

Once it was open I saw it was Lilly holding clothes for me so I said: "Come in."

Once she was in she said, "I brought a dress for you to wear."

I took it from her, looked at and said: "Thank you."

This is Jades dress

This is Jades dress

She turned around and waited for me to get it on so she could do the back for me. Once she was done I turned to her and said: "So what now."

"I will go grab your clothes from the coven with Tanis and you can go explore if you want."

Before I could answer she left me just standing there so I left the room to wander around. I walked down to to the first floor to find the kitchen. Once there I opened the cabin with blood in and pulled a bottle down but once I had it I felt two hands wrap around me and say "Hungry."

I growled because it was Kraven who was touching me. I may not like how Drake and I got together but I'm loyal to him, not Kraven so I pushed him off of me. Once he was off of me I started to leave but he grabbed me and said: "What's your problem Jade."

I ripped my arm from his grip and said: "My problem is you have to move on, I'm not yours Kraven get it through your head."

I left the room but not before he said: "No one else will have you."

I growled but said nothing because I know there is no point but this is dads fault, not mine. I went across the room and found what looked like a living room slash library. I found a wine glass on the corner table so I grabbed it and sat down. Once I sat down I opened the bottle, pour the blood into the glass and took a sip of it. I hear the door start to open so I turned around and saw it was Drake and dad.

I looked at them and said, "So are you two done yet."

"No but we figured we get something to drink and we heard you in here," Drake said.

I shook my head and handed my glass to them. They each had a drink and dad said: "I will get more glasses I believe the others are coming down."

I shook my head and he left for the kitchen. Drake walked over to me, pulled me up and looked me up down. I bit my lip as he did, accidentally drawing blood. He looked me dead in the eye, growled, put his one hand on my lower back and the other my cheek. He leaned down and licked the blood that fell from my lips.

He ran his thumb down my lip and said: "Do you always have to be so tempting."

I was about to answer but before I could he took my lips. He pulled me to him and deepened the kiss. I could feel him lick my lips to gain access to my mouth but before we could go any farther we both heard a cough.

We turn around and saw it was Kraven and by now I know I am bright red making me hid my face in Drakes' chest. He put his hands in my hair and rested his head on my mine. I wrapped my arms around him as he said: "Do you always have to interrupt us."

He growled "Yes."

Kraven was about to say something else but dad came in and said: "Enough let's just drink something and then go back to what we were doing."

I whispered, "Sounds good to me."

Drake growled and dad said, "Did I miss something."

I was about to say something but David came in and said: "Obviously they were doing something but kraven interrupted like the asshole he is."

"I'm not."

"Yes you are" David and me said.

He growled and Drake said, " dad and I have things to do but we can finish later."

I looked up at him and said nothing. Drake lead me over to the couch near the window and we sat down next to each other. Everyone was here but Lily and Tanis. We each took a glass as one of the maids came in and filled them up for us. They were talking about how and when we were going but I tuned out most of it as just drank my blood.

I looked out the window and saw it was about 2 in the morning and the sun will be up in a couple of hours. "Jade" dad said.

I turned around him and said "Mmmmm."

"Are you listening to us."

I shook my head no making his growled "Do you ever."

I an just he is comparing me to Sonja and I know it so I said: "Yes I do I'm not like Sonja."

He looked at me with disbelieve. He was about to say something but I said: "I'm going to explore some more Drake."

"Alright have fun."

I stood up and started to leave but Drake said: "We won't be asleep till about seven in the morning, so be careful some of the room let the sun in."

"Alright come find me when you are ready to go to sleep."

He shook his head yes and left to explore but little did I know I was going to regret that decision once the sun came up and Kraven found me before Drake did.