Chapter 6

Drake

I felt Jade pushing me on my back and slowly crawl on me, so she was straddling my lap with her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and said: "Go back to sleep angel."

She snuggled into my chest making me growled but say nothing because she would just do it again. So instead I moved hands up and down my back in a soothing motion. Within a minute I left her breath calm down and she went back to sleep.

So did I but about three hours later I heard a knock at the door. I opened my eyes and said, "Come in."

Once the door was open I saw it was Viktor and he looked happy. Which isn't good because that means he is plotting something but what I don't know. He walked over to the bed and said: "Why are you still in bed."

"Jade, I get but you."

I pointed to Jade who is on my chest and said: "Well she is kind of sleeping on me and to move her it will wake her."

He looked at her and said, "Well we have things to do and talk about."

I looked at her and said, "Fine if we are lucky she will stay asleep."

He shook his head as I slowly picked her up and put her next to me but unlucky me woke her up. She groaned "What's wrong."

Viktor looked at her and said, "Nothing why."

"It's so early."

I chuckled at her knowing it was not even close to being early but she is tired so I let her sleep. So I said, "No angel it's almost 12 o'clock at night."

She groans "Why didn't you wake me up then."

"Because you need sleep, which is why you are going back to sleep," Viktor said.

We both know she isn't so when she looked at him and said: "Nope if you are getting up then so am I."

I wasn't too surprised when she said that but O well.

"God why do you have to be so stubborn," Viktor said. She looked at him and said, "Because I am but I need some clothes."

God, she is so cute I thought as Viktor gave me a dirty look making me put my hands up and said: "I didn't touch her she is wearing one of my shirts not that it matters."

Which it doesn't matter because she is mine and only mine. "Fare enough Drake but she does need clothes unless you want her to walk around in your shirt," he said.

"I wouldn't mind that but with Kraven here I think it's best she stay dressed," I said since Kraven is obsessed with her but I don't need to say that out loud.

"I think Drake's right but where I'm going to get clothes from."

Viktor looks at her as I said: "I will have Lily bring you some clothes that she keeps her for when she and Ethan come over."

"Then I will have her go grab clothes from Amelia coven."

"Think they will have my size dad."

"Yes, I keep clothes there for us if need be."

Viktor turned to me and said, "So shall we."

I went into my closet, grabbed a shirt and we started to leave but she said: "Wait what are you doing."

"You don't need to now and Lily will be here in a minute to bring your clothes."

We started out the door but once more she said: "What am I supposed to do after that."