My back (chapter 1)

Mark's POV~

I cough as I make my way to the shower.
Everyday is a struggle.
Every. Day.
I open my medicine cabinet and scan the 14 different pain killers there.
I'm missing a few. Where'd they go?
I sigh and start to run a bath.
Several painful cracks go down my back as I bend down to check the water temperature.
I groan in pain and force myself to stand up right.
More painful cracks echo through my apartment.
I bite my lip and limp to my bedroom to look for those pain killers.
I frantically open every drawer as pain racks my body.
I search everywhere twice and whine.
I force myself back to the bathroom and stop the water.
I undress and lay myself carefully in the warm water.
I sigh as the warmth soothes my back some.
But not much.
How did I get myself into this mess?

~Ten years earlier~

"Mark, we're done. I'm sorry. I need to focuse on my education." He shakes his head as he swings with me in a park by our high school.
"What are you talking about? I've been on the back burner ever since we started dating! We talk less than before we got together and we don't even have a class together anymore because I got switched! I've given you enough space to do anything you want! Even cheat on me! Because I know that I can't make you happy!" I growl getting up.
"Mark-"
"No. Just admit it to yourself already, I can't make you happy." I growl down at him.
"But Mark, that's not it!"
"What is it then?! Hmm?! I'm sick and tired of standing around, waiting to actually have a chance to love you."
"You wanna know why?! Because immediately after we had our night together, I went and had sex with your brother too!! That's what's going on! I fucked you then your brother! Happy?!" He yells at me.
"Why was that so hard?" I bare my teeth at him.
"Because I'm scared of you! Now go sulk off like you always do when something doesn't go your way!" He screams in my face.

My body moves first and I hit him.
He runs off crying.

~Present Day~

That's right. I pulled a serious dick move.
I almost forgot about it.
But my photographic memory isn't so forgiving.
He had been my soul mate.
But I threw him away.
I chucked him as far as I could and he took the high road from there
If only I knew how to tie a noose.
Then I'd pay for my sins.
My mistakes.
But, that was my last year of school when that happened. Just over Ten years ago.
I finish my bath and get into my work suit.
I own the largest and richest company in the world. Alpha Gene.
It started out as a small business out of my mom's garage when I was ten. But only after high school did it skyrocket.
I fund cancer foundations and urge suppressants. My father died just as I found a way to cure his cancer. Now I'm the last Alpha in the world. So, I only produce omega suppressants. I'm locked away in an apartment three fourths of the time anyway.
I look at my Rolex and cringe.
I'm late. I need to hurry. I go back to the bathroom and put two of each pain killer into my paw.
I need to find those missing ones.
They might be in my car.
I dry swallow all 28 pills and chug a glass of water.
I feel my heart flicker.
It hasn't done that in four months. I had almost thought it finally stopped.
Once it does I can forget my pain.
All of it.

*I'm back. Hope ya'll will like this. See all you lovely masturbation nekos in the next chapter.*