Maybe there is Hope (chapter 7)

Mark's POV~

Jack falls asleep on me and I groan as my heart beats for the longest time since it first stopped.
I can feel my blood moving around as well as my other organs working just like they used to.
It hurts.
It isn't until I hear the shuffling of little paws that I realize I've been laying here for about three hours.
I look to the door as it opens.

"Daddy. Time to get- oh! Hi papa." Marshal smiles tiredly.

As soon as me and Jack became a thing again he started to call me "Papa". I don't mind at all.
In fact, it gives me more purpose.

"Hey Marshal. Daddy is really tired so, I'll take you to school today." I smile.
"Okay!" He smiles.
"Go get dressed and I'll be there in a minute to help with anything." I say and he nods before running out.

Hes so much like an Alpha.
I smile a little and slide Jack off me. I kiss his forehead and run my fingers along his cheek.

"Get some rest love." I whisper to him before getting up and going to help get Marshal ready.

~TimeSkipl~

I chuckle as all the other elementary school students gap at the car as we pull up. And when Marshal gets out all the teacher's jaws drop as well.

"Have a good day!" I call with the window rolled down.
"Bye Papa!" He waves and goes into school.

I smile and wave back as he enters. A teacher walks up to the car, shocked.

"Excuse me, Mr. Fischbach, right?" She asks and I nod. "Why was the McLoughlin boy dropped off by you? Sean isn't married, is he?"
"No. But I am helping him out with his son. I'm the closest thing the kid has to another parent. So, he calls me "Papa". Not to mention I was once with Sean when we went to high school. Why do you ask?"
"No reason. Just checking up so I know he's not in any trouble."
"Don't worry, all Alphas behave." I smirk.

She backs away nodding and I start to drive away.

"Wait... what?!" She calls after me as I speed off.

I chuckle to myself and head to the store.
I have no idea what Jack has in his fridge so I'm going to buy some groceries to make him breakfast before I take him to the company for his second to last training day.

~TimeSkipl~

I start to cook pancakes and as soon as I put bacon on the grittle, Jack is shuffling out of the bedroom.
I chuckle as he hugs me from behind.

"Did you smell the bacon, or realize I wasn't in the bed?" I ask, fringer-feeding him some raw bacon.
"Both." He mumbles through the mouth of raw bacon and sleepiness.

He runs his snout under mine and rubs it.
Almost like when I used to make him breakfast.
But now, there's a bit more affection and longing in it.
I smile and let him rest his head on my shoulder.
I hum a little tune as I sway and cook with him hugging me.
He suddenly pulls away and looks around worried.

"How long was I asleep?!" He asks, more awake.
"5 hours. I knew you needed sleep so I took Marshal to school for you." I say, knowing that's what he's worried about.
"Oh thank god." He sighs in relief, sliding into a chair at the kitchen table and slumping back.

I chuckle and my tail wags.

"Do you think I'd let Marshal start the terrible habit we had so early? I dont think so. He has to be an 8th grader to start that." I joke.

Jack looks at me flustered. Then starts to giggle. Then starts to laugh a little. And finally he bursts into laughter.
A genuine laugh is coming out of his mouth for the first time in 11 years.
I smile and go back to cooking.

"Darlin', you're somethin' else." I chuckle as he laughs more.

He gets up and turns my head, catching my lips in a kiss.
I jump a little as my fur stands on end.
He pulls away and my fur slowly lays flat.
He giggles and hugs me, burying his face in my neck.
He mumbles something I can't make out.

"What was that hun?" I ask, wrapping my arms around his waist.
"I said, I think we may have hope." He giggles, pulling away so I can hear him.

I chuckle.

"Maybe there is hope."

*Yeee! I done! I already have the next chapter planned!!!!! See all you lovely masturbation nekos in the next chapter!!!!!*