My Omega (chapter 12)

Mark's POV~

I feel my rut lessen greatly as I hold my omega as he sleeps in my arms.
Marshal starts to pant before he passes out on me too.
Wade sits down and yawns.

"Family life is tiring." He says and I scoff.
"You don't have a mate or an adopted son." I chuckle.
"Except Marshal isn't adopted."
"What do you mean?"
"You seriously haven't figured it out yet?"
"Figured what out?" I ask, getting confused.

His jaw drops and he facepalms.

"Mark, why do you think Marshal was drawn to you during the worst part of your rut?" A strange man asks as he suddenly appears at the door.

Wade and I jump at the sight of him.
He has tan fur and has very narrow eyes.

"Who are you?!" I ask, pulling Jack and Marshal closer to me protectively.
"Mooriece Salty at your service. Now, I have only a few more moments in this universe. So, why do you think a little boy Alpha was drawn to his father?" He says.
"Father? I'm Marshal's father?" I ask in disbelief.
"Yes. Have Jack explain when he wakes. Toodles." He says before disappearing.

I look at Wade shocked.
He shrugs and shakes his head.

"Wade. Please tell me I didn't just hallucinate that. He said I'm Marshal's father?" I ask him and he nods.
"And its true too. The kid was reacting to your rut like you did in the 5th grade when your father was going through it. He's the only reason yours stopped really." He says, getting up and brushing himself off.
"But I have no idea how it started."
"What? Dont you go through it each year?"
"No. It started 14 months ago and hadn't stopped until today. It was the first time since Jack and I broke up in high school."
"That's odd. It should've continued regularly."
"So should've my heart. But it didn't until we got back together."
"Hold on, what?"
"My heart stopped the moment we broke up 11 years ago."
"That.... is weird. Only Supreme Leader breed Alphas have that happen to them."
"Wade. What was my dad?"
"What do you mean?"
"His job."
"He was an engineer wasn't he?"
"Biomedical engineer.... and world leader."
"Well shit."
"And my mother is the president of the United nations Congress. Even though she's a beta."
"No wonder your heart stopped. You're the child of two of the most powerful people there ever were."
"Yeah. And now I'm the owner of the largest company in the world." I chuckle, getting up, Jack and Marshal in my arms.

I walk to the guest bedroom and lay them down.
I have a family. A family.
I sit on the edge of the bed and smile at them as they sleep.
I've done so much to get this and I had it all along.
I'm never going to lose them because I will protect them with my life.
I will die for them if I must.
I, will never let them down.
Ever again.

*Hmmmmmmmmmm. I've hit a bit of a road block. I may need some assistance from a friend. Mooriece perhaps? Which reminds me, I'm going to post Mooriece's backstory after this book is done. Then maybe an Atlantis type story. Like that movie where they find Atlantis deep underground with that Thatch guy. Except, I might make it like a lost civilization in the jungle or something. I'm not sure yet. BTW, Mooriece Salty is based off of a real person. kittykittie3 GO CHECK MY LITTLE SISTER OUT IF YOU LIKE VOLTRON CRACK STORIES THAT ARE SLOWLY BEING UPDATED. IM HELPING HER ON TWO OF THEM! See all you lovely masturbation nekos in the next chapter!!!!*