Hospitals are bad (chapter 25)

Mark's POV~

As soon as we get to the hospital I see Jack's whole family there, sitting in the waiting room.
I go to the desk and Marshal follows close behind, Jack's siblings staring me down.

"Excuse me, when might I be able to see the pregnant Omega that was shown on TV?" I ask.

Marshal clings to my arm.

"Are you paparazzi?" The lady at the desk says.
"No. I'm his husband and this is our son." I say and she looks up from her computer.
"Y-You can't be serious, right?" She asks, recognizing me.
"Yes. I am very serious."
"W-Well, he's in surgery at the moment and will be for a while. You will need to take a seat with the rest of the family.
"Thank you." I nod and head over.

We sit across the row from them and they all scowl.

"What are you doing here?" One of his sisters asks. "And why do you have Jack's son with you?" She asks, making me sigh exasperatedly.
"Because Jack and I got married okay? I didn't think his mentality was this messed up though." I say, as calm as possible.
"What do you mean?" His father asks.
"Since last year, when me and Jack started dating, he's had a bad time processing emotions at certain times. It started with getting him to eat, then he would start to trust more and talk to me more. But he's always been needing something more. But I never thought it would get this bad though. He was fine last week. Hell, he couldn't stop laughing last month. I don't know what happened." I say and one of his brother scoffs.
"That's what's wrong with Omegas like you, you can't tell shit." He snickers.
"Adam, behave." His mother says, hitting his shoulder.
"What? It's true." He says and I growl at him. "Aww. Did I make puppy mad?" He says in a taughting voice.

I snarl at him, my ears going down.

"Pa. Pa, calm down. Don't let the foolish Beta get to you." Marshal says, grabbing my arm, trying to stop me from standing up.
"Foolish Beta?! I'll have you know that I have 12 PhDs kid. You may be my nephew but I'm not going to be talked down by some kid!" Adam says, shocked at him.

I smirk.

"Only 12?" I ask and he looks at me confused.
"Yeah. 12 are hard to come by." He says, weirded out by my smile.
"Really? Cause I'm younger than you and have 12,376, and I own my own company that you work for." I say and all of them look shocked. "And before you say that's impossible, not for a Supreme Leader breed Alpha." I smirk and they all back up into their chairs. "So please, stop calling me an Omega. It's very aggravating." I say and Marshal sighs.
"Pa, please don't. They're not worth it." He says, hugging my arm.
"Alright son." I sigh after a minute and lean back into the chair.

A few hours pass before a nurse comes out.

"Mark and Marshal Fischbach." He calls and we stand. "He's been asking for you. But first you'll need to talk to the police." He gulps, looking up at me.

I nod.

"That's understandable. But, we don't know much. We'll try to help though." I say and Marshal looks at the nurse confused.
"Wait, Police?" He asks me and I nod.
"Don't worry son. They just want to know what happened to try and help Dad." I say and he nods, rubbing his arm as we follow the nurse.

I have to crouch a little because the ceiling is just shy of being okay.
When the police see me they all gulp and back away.

"What are you?" They ask.
"Alpha. Now, can we wrap this up quickly, I would like to check on my husband." I say and they all back away.
"Go ahead sir." They say, bowing their heads.

I raise a brow and go in with Marshal. Thankfully I can stand up straight in here.
Jack is laying away from the door.

"Clover?" I ask and his body starts to shake as broken sobs sound from his mouth.

He turns carefully and lays on his back.
He looks up at us and starts to break down into all out sobbing fits.
He makes grabby paws as me and I kneel down at his bed and hug him.

"Oh honey. What happened?" I ask, pulling away just enough to kiss his head.
"I went to check if I was pregnant and a loud noise scared me. I slipped and fell." He cries.

I kiss him and pull him to me.

"Mark, you need to mark me again." He cries.
"What? Why?" I ask.
"The puppies are dying Mark!" He sobs.

I put my paw on his stomach. He's so thin I can feel his bump already.

"Hold on a minute okay?" I say.

I move his hospital gown from his shoulder and bite down.
My fur raises on end as I feel his stomach swell a few inches before he falls asleep.
I sigh and kiss his cheek.

"Rest up Clover. I'll speak with the police while you do." I say as I get up.

Marshal is sitting down, hugging his knees.

"Are Daddy and my baby siblings going to be alright?" He asks and I nod.
"They'll be fine. But I need you to watch over them while I'm talking with the police, okay?"
"Okay." He gulps.

I smile and pet his head reassuringly.

"That's my brave boy." I smile and he nods, looking ready to help.

He's such a good boy.

*No clue what to say for this soooooo. See all you lovely masturbation nekos in the next chapter.(?)*