A house (chapter 14)

Jack's POV~

After Marshal was off to school, Mark and I went to work after picking up coffee at a close by café.
Mark got me four cups.
They all were gone in two minutes.
He raise his brow as he took a sip of his and I made puppy eyes at him.
He sighs and gives me his coffee.

"Fair warning, I like a lot of sugar in my coffee." He says before I start to chug it.

It tastes like magic to me.
My eyes sparkle as I finish it.
He stares at me shocked.

"What the hell?" He chuckles, confused and nervous as he puts one of his ears down a bit.

I blush and look away embarrassed.

"You're coffee addiction has expanded since the last time I checked. Which explains the cabinet I found full of instant coffee containers in your apartment." He says, wrapping an arm around me as we walk.

I blush more, my cheeks burning.
He kisses my cheek and wags his tail.

"I'm just teasing Clover." He chuckles, more confident then before.

My tail wags a little as I glance up at him, giggling.
He smiles smugly as I look up fully to kiss his cheek.
With both our tails wagging we head into the company. Him following after me after about 10 minutes.
No one knows yet.

"Jack, do I have any meetings today?" He asks, already tired.
"No sir." I shake my head, putting a mug of coffee on the ledge of my desk for him since I stole his.

He chuckles and takes it.

"Thank you. Now, later on before our regular lunch, I'd like to speak with you in private about something. Is that alright?" He asks.
"Of course sir. But dont forget you have your playdate this afternoon at three. So we can't take five hours like on Friday. You're lucky you only had meetings that morning." I say, ending in a giggle.
"Oh, alright. But you enjoyed it. Don't deny that." He smirks as he enters his office.

He's right. I did enjoy it. But he's lucky he had protection. Otherwise I'd be cusing him out.
But, he could help himself, could he? He was almost in full rut.
Doesn't matter really. He loves me. And makes me feel like I'm the most powerful queen in the world.
I owe him everything. My job, my life, my son. He made it all happen.
And I can't thank him enough for that.

~TimeSkipl~

I giggle as I go into Mark's office and he isn't there.

"Oh Marky~." I call, giggling a bit more.

He tackles me to the ground and begins to kiss all over my face.

"Mark stop it!" I laugh before catching his lips with mine.

We share a long, sweet kiss before he pulls away and sighs.

"God I love you." He smiles a bit. "I wish I could just take you home and shower you in love and respect as well as gifts and kisses."
"Which home?" I giggle.
"I meant a home for all of us to live in. Not moving back and forth between two apartments."
"Like.... a house?" I ask, nervous and worried he wants to start moving quicker.
"Yes. But one for us to take our time loving one another. One that Marshal will always cherish as his childhood home with both his parents."

I smile, all fear gone.

"We could have that." I say and his tail starts to wag.
"Really? You'd want that? Even with me being an Alpha and all with all those worries and dangers?"
"I wouldn't want anything else Mark. You may be an Alpha, but so is our son. And I trust you. I trust you with my life." I say, moving my paws from the back of his head to his cheeks.

He smiles a bit more and strokes my cheek with his thumb.

"This is why I love you so much. You're so good to me." He smiles weakly. "Even when I fucked up." He whimpers a bit.
"Marky. Don't say that." I whine. "I need my big, strong Alpha to be my rock. I need you to be confident in yourself that you can do that." I whine more as he puts his ears down.

He sighs and wraps his arms around me in a tight hug.

"Okay Clover. I can do that for you." He says and I smile a little.
"That's a good start." I smile a bit more as I pet his red fur on top of his head.

He let's out a soft growl that sounds like a purr more than anything.
I giggle and kiss his head.

"Did you have an idea of what type of house or a certain place to live?" I ask, feeling our connection grow stronger the more we act together as a couple rather than two separate people who have a kid.

~TimeSkipl~

I smile as Mark comes marching through the door, singing deeply with Marshal on his back.
Marshal is trying to sing too but is failing due to laughter.
He gets set down on the table and he snorts a little.
Mark smirks and boos his nose before coming to me in the kitchen and kissing my cheek as he hugs me from behind as I attempt to cook.
I haven't cooked in years.
The worn out take out menus by the phone are proof of that.
Marshal smiles happily before hopping off the table and going to do homework.

"Marshal, could you come here for a second before you start your homework?" I call and he just nods, seeming a bit sad.

He puts his school bag down and plops himself at the breakfast bar to my left.

"What is it Daddy?" He asks, a bit gloomy.
"How would you like to live in a house? Me and Papa were talking earlier and-"
"Yes." He says, staring.
"You didn't even hear-"
"Yes." He says, more insistent.

Mark laughs and loosens his arms around me.

"That's my boy." He chuckles.
"Alright. Alright. We'll start to look for a house. Then we can all live together under one roof." I laugh.
"Yes!" Marshal cheers, making me and Mark laugh more.

I'm glad he's so excited.

* I'mma leave it there. Happy Thanksgiving to all those in America!! Hope ya'll liked it. See all you lovely masturbation nekos in the next chapter!!*