Chapter 3 - The Sarsilmaz meets The Uzun's

The Sarsilmaz Residence

After dinner - Whole family at the lounge unwinding - Tuval's POV

Tuval was not her normal self. After listening to Hayat, Tuval did some digging and did find out that Didem was actually dating their Ibrahim when he went missing. Tuval did wonder why Didem never renewed her modelling contract, at that time Tuval assumed she had a better offer elsewhere, but now it seems that she left as she was pregnant and Ibrahim must have had to go with her due to the baby.  Gosh! What a mess, how am I going  to tell Grandma, aunty and uncle? Tuval wonders. But I can't just keep quiet. What if little Iso is ours? So nervously I interrupt the banter between Murat and Kerem ' Murat, Kerem, if it's ok there is something I need to talk about'

Immediately Murat, Kerem and Doruk chimes in together ' Of course our Darling one and only sister, we are all ears" Looking at the happy ambiance I feel so horrible to bring this up, but I have no choice.

I clear my throat and hurriedly say ' Grandma, Aunty and Uncle, I know you've told us to not speak about dear Ibrahim but someone was in Sarte today and may have actually given us some answers to Ibrahim's disappearance and possible demise'. As tears well up in my eyes, I looked to continue, I realized the whole family was shell shocked and there was pin dropped silence, Aunty Laila let out a scream and started having a fit calling me a liar, Uncle Nejat and Murat were trying to calm her down while Kerem and Doruk tried to pacify a crying Azima grandma. Once everyone calmed down, Uncle Nejat prompted me to explain what happened. As I was telling them all that I had found out, I just broke down in a pool of tears.

Murat than asked me ' Who told you this?', I than said 'Hayat, Didem's sister- I saw her at reception early this morning'. Murat was really mad as he realize that the blind idiot has caused so much pain and drama in his house. He had two minds to straggle her alive. Murat than says ' This can't be true. Surely if something happened the police would have informed us', he further continues ' My dear sister Tuval, are you sure she was not some gold digger trying to feed you some bogus story to earn something?' Tuval nods her head 'no'. Tuval than goes on to say 'We know Didem, this girl is nothing like her, She was looking for answers so that she could keep the child. A gold digger would have sent us a big paycheck for maintenance , Murat, this girl is not lying, I trust her words', Tuval ended with a sad note. Murat just ponders in confusion at Tuval's declaration.

Nejat than calls the Wales police station and they inform him the unidentified male passenger's remains are still in the morgue

Nejat than calls the Wales police station and they inform him the unidentified male passenger's remains are still in the morgue. They normally wait awhile before sending it for burial if the family can't be contacted. Nejat and the 3 boys fly down to Wales in their private jet. When they reached the morgue, Nejat is very upset, Murat asked Doruk to wait with Nejat and walks in with Kerem to identify the body. As they wheeled the body out, both Murat and Kerem broke down sobbing looking at their sibling whom they never even got to say goodbye to.

The Wales Police station

After sorting all the documentation, they were transporting Ibrahim's remains with their Jet. Murat than asked the police on how it happened - The police only said that Ibrahim and Didem were high on drugs and Didem crashed the car onto a stationary lorry. They told them the same thing as they told the Uzun's. Murat than with a heavy heart asked about Iso - The police than says that after the baby was sent with the Uzun's they did get a call from Didem's neighbor cum babysitter inquiring about Iso. The babysitter did confirm that Ibrahim and Didem were the parents of Iso and have been staying opposite her apartment the last 12 months. But even the babysitter did not know Ibrahim's last name or his family.  A devastated and angry Murat was mad at the Uzun's for having such a daughter who not only got Ibrahim to sever ties but has also killed his beloved brother.  That's when he decided that once they do a paternity and Iso is actually Ibrahims's he will bring that baby back at any cost and will destroy whomever who stands in their way.