chapter 22 - 50 shades of Haymur - Pt 2

Beware - Chapter contains mature elements. Read at your own risk.

Hayat wakes up as she starts to feel Murat nibbling at her neck. She pushes him "Murat, stop," she says between giggles as she feels his hands caressing her body. She pushes him off her but Murat in a playful mood pins her down and starts nibbling and tickling her. Since they are both still without clothes, Murat starts getting turned on really quick. The nibbling soon turns into passionate kissing and sucking which in turn makes Hayat moan and entwine her arms on his waist pulling him closer. Murat slickly enters her without any warning, Hayat starts moaning in pleasure as it felt different. Murat suddenly gets up with a wicked glint in his eyes and pulls her hips forward and starts thrusting real hard. After a few hard thrusts they both cum one after the other and Hayat just looks at Murat in amazement. It was rough but she enjoyed it. Once both of them regain their breath, Murat eyes her cheekily and gets out of bed. Hayat assumes he is going to get dressed but he scoops her up "Murattt, what are you doing?" she shrieks in surprise, Murat smirks and walks towards the bathroom saying "Let's not waste water and shower together sweetheart," he drops a kiss on her stunned expression murmuring "I'm hungry, we need to shower quickly to go out for dinner," Hayat rolls her eyes at him "And us showering together is going to be quick," she sarcastically says. Murat lowers her in the shower stall and shuts the door. After a steamy one hour shower session they finally leave for dinner. Halit drives them to an exclusive restaurant just overlooking the beach.

Once they return after dinner they both decide to sit by the pool to stargaze and just talk

Once they return after dinner they both decide to sit by the pool to stargaze and just talk. They both cuddle up by the poolside "Ok Hayat, you wanted to know all about me right, now is your chance. You can ask me anything at all and I will answer your every query, but remember after that I will get to ask the questions," Murat says. During dinner Hayat did express her wish to know all about him. "Ok, first lets talk about likes and dislikes," Hayat says excitedly, they both than go one to tell each other their likes and dislikes on every possible topic they can think of.

"What do you value most?" Hayat asks him "My family" he automatically replies. Hayat gazes into his eyes asks him "Ok, what do you consider as the worst behavior in a person," Murat carefully says, "Actually there are many, but what what I hate most are liars, I cannot stand people trying to deceive others," he says. "What about you?" he asks her while lacing his fingers in hers, "Like you, family comes first. I do agree liars are bad but for me the worst would be people who are intentionally cruel to others," she says.

Not knowing how to ask, she shyly begins "ehmm ... Murat .. I want to ask you something but I don't want you to get mad," he looks at her adoringly and kisses her forehead "You can ask me anything princess, I won't get mad," he calmly says. Hayat quickly  blurts out "Have you been with many women before me? I know I was not your first and it's in your past but am just curious" Murat is taken aback " Why does it matter as it's in the past. And there won't be any moving forward since I have a beautiful sexy wife whom I can't seem to keep my hands off," he says cheekily while pulling her onto his lap trying to divert the topic. "Murat, stop being naughty now. Ok, since you don't want to tell me .. well just that .. I know my sister Didem was one of your models ... was she ever with you .. I mean close to you?" she asks cautiously. As Murat is trying to find the right words to answer her, Hayat's phone starts ringing. Hayat goes to answer her mothers call. Murat is relieved as he dodged a loaded question which would have lead to a lot of unhappiness on her side.