Chapter 19 - Seducing Murat

Beware - This is a Mature Chapter. For those of you who will get offended please skip this chapter as it mainly describes how HayMur consummates their marriage and the morning after.

Back at the Hotel

After the scrumptious meal they head back to the hotel. Murat informs Halit to come by the next day noon as they will be checking out to return to Istanbul. When they reach their suite, Murat asks her if he can shower first as he has some emails and calls to make before bed. Hayat says ok and that she was going to make a cup of green tea. Murat jokingly asks her "No wine tonight," She gives him a dirty look saying "I think I've amused you enough with my drunken antics, tonight I need to be sober," Murat smirks at her and heads to the en-suite bathroom.

The room was smaller than the two suites Hayat had occupied with Murat in London. It was spacious but a little compact. It contained only two rooms, the living room which had an island with a small hot plate and kettle as well as a mini fridge. There was a study table at the corner and the living room had a tv room arrangement at the middle, with a three seater sofa set and a 60 inch Tv mounted on the wall. The other room was the bedroom with the en suite bathroom.

Murat comes to the living room dressed in his silky navy blue pajamas. He pours himself a glass of wine before hooking up his laptop. Hayat looks at him and sarcastically says " So you planning to work all night?" He just smiles and says "No, I just have some calls to make and a few urgent emails, it shouldn't take more than half hour." Hearing that she walks off to the bedroom and goes to her overnight bag, she did bring the sexy black lingerie that Tuval forced into her bag when she was packing. Hayat smiles to herself and takes the robe and the lingerie with her to the ensuite bathroom. She takes her time and showers with her floral shampoo and body wash. She is feeling quite nervous as she does not know if this will backfire or if she is going to freeze when he reciprocates.

After blow drying her hair and dressing up in the lingerie and robe, Hayat goes back into the bedroom and is surprised to see Murat there "I thought you had work?" she queries, "I said for only about 30 minute, you were in the shower for so long," he tells her. She makes a face at him and goes to brush her hair. Murat watches her walk across the room and wonders what she is wearing beneath that silky black robe which was slightly above her knees as the robe itself looked damn sexy. He has not seen her in sexy nightwear so he was a little unsure as to why suddenly she was in one. Not wanting to indulge in those thoughts, Murat tells her goodnight and turns to his side to sleep.  With butterflies in her stomach, Hayat quickly removes her robe before she chickens out.

She tells Murat goodnight, switches off the main light leaving the glow only from their bedside lamps and gets into the other side of the bed. She tries to calm her nerves while reminding herself to seize the opportunity - As those were Tuval's mantra to her. Hayat knows Murat is still not fully asleep as she has been accustomed to his breathing patterns these last few weeks. She knows when her husband is in deep slumber.

Saying a quick prayer to all her gods, Hayat inches closer to Murat and plasters herself to his back. She pretends to take her phone from the bed stand at his side - she had purposely placed it there earlier. She leans over him and purposely presses her breasts to his back while leaning across to reach for her phone. Initially Murat continues to pretend as if asleep but he then feels her breath near his ear and her body totally plastered to his back with her arms stretched towards the bed stand. Murat started feeling slightly turned on as he could feel her body pressed up on his.

Somehow her actions were confusing him as she could just get up and take the phone or ask him to pass it. Murat turns and faces her. He stares at her smiling face asking "Hayat, what are you doing?" She just says "I am trying to reach my phone but it's too far away." Than she looks at him with a seductive smile. Murat can sense that she was up to something. As his gaze travels from her face to her neck he notices that her shoulders are bare other than having the spaghetti straps holding on to a flimsy black lingerie. She had taken off her robe.