Chapter 13 - "Project Angry Bird- Phase 1"

The Sarsilmaz Mansion

Tuval drags Hayat who is carrying Iso to Doruk's room. "Look little bird, we need to discuss phase 1 before dinner. We've got a plan but you need to know how to play your part,' Tuval explains as they climb the stairs up towards Doruk's. Doruk reliefs Hayat of Iso and asks Tuval to explain their plan. "Since officially it's your first weekend here and we're having the social reception on Sunday, we are going to suggest going out tonight to the club for some fun." Hayat straight away objects "I don't drink or go to clubs and we can't bring Iso there?" Doruk looks at her in disbelief "In this day and age we still have people like you, gosh! Murat Abi has really found himself a really innocent and pure bride - one who has never had the nightlife!" he says in awe. "You and Didem, you both have the same parents right?' Tuval also asks in disbelief, "The Didem we knew was a total party girl and we always thought she came from a modern family."

Feeling offended Hayat snaps back "Didem had her way of life, we should not judge her as it was her choice." Tuval than comes back to the topic at hand, "Hayat, the club we are going to is one of the elite ones and normally we have our bodyguards and when myself or any females go, rest assured my brothers will be guarding us like hawk, we just go there for some music, dancing and socializing, nothing more." Doruk than chips in "Dear Hayat sister, my mom and grand mother have been informed they are in fact going to take care of Iso and my mom even called your mom to allow your siblings to join us. So don't worry, it's just a get together, with some extra motives.' Doruk explains.

Feeling better that even Asli and Ipek will come along, Hayat asks them "So what exactly are we going to do?' Tuval than enlightens, "For our project we have a few phases, the 1st one is breaking down the first layer of Murat Sarsilmaz ice wall - he needs to openly accept you as his wife; not a contract wife, to do that we need to get him jealous and the possessive monster in him will spear it's head. That should make him openly admit he wants you." "The second phase will be getting him to say he loves you and that should end our project." Doruk says delightfully.

During Dinner

As planned, Tuval brings up the outing topic. Initially Murat says he is tired but after Doruk teasing him saying he is getting old, he finally agrees but says that just for a while as he wants to come back early. Tuval insists on dressing Hayat up. She makes Hayat wear an elegant off shoulder dress. As they come down the stairs, Murat who is waiting for them is mesmerized by Hayat. Tuval clears her throat "Murat dear, you can continue staring at your precious wife later, let's get going" she says and grabs his hand to walk out. Hayat feels anxious and excited at the same time.

At the Club

Ipek and Asli give Hayat a big hug as soon as they meet. Hayat says "My darlings it's only been a few days but it feels like years." They are all really happy and excited. "Where is Cemil Abi, Hayat asks?' "Abi has extra work tomorrow so Annem asked us to come,' Ipek tells her. They enter the club and are given a reserved VIP area. All three Uzun girls turn down alcohol. Tuval gets them fruit juice. Ipek finds herself being seated between Tuval and Kerem while Asli was seated between Hayat and Doruk. Murat had followed them in but was sidetracked by a business associate. Since the girls were a little apprehensive and shy, Doruk as usual starts his funny stories and is especially paying very close attention to Asli. Tuval leans in towards Hayat and says "Little bird, you will go on the dance floor once Angry bird gets here. Doruk has arranged for a friend to dance with you. Just go with the flow." Hayat objects saying "How do I dance with some stranger,' "Don't worry Murat will cut in , believe me. Once he cuts in you just gaze at him with your beautiful eyes and let him hold you close to the music and cupid will play its part" Tuval whispers in a flirty tone.

Murat and group are unaware that Emre is also there. Emre had seen them enter and has been watching them. He did overhear Doruk's conversation with some guy earlier. Emre than thinks, "Let me have some fun. Surely a drunk Mrs Hayat Sarsilmaz in some strangers arms will make the headlines tomorrow," he evilly laughs to himself,  Emre deviously hands a wad of cash and tells the waiter to add some pure undiluted Vodka into all of  Hayat's juice orders, then he sits in a corner with his mobile. He wants to get a clear snap when the drama begins.