Chapter 20 -The Beginning of the Honeymoon

Day 3

The Morning after

Hayat awakens in the warm arms of her husband

Hayat awakens in the warm arms of her husband. She is laying on her side and he is plastered to her back with his arms one pillowing her head and the other just below her breasts. She can feel his breath on her neck and ear. She turns slightly with a wide smile and just stares at his peaceful beautiful face. "I love him so much" she thinks to herself, "He looks so beautiful asleep, I could just eat him up," unknowingly she had said that aloud. Murat opens his eyes happily and kisses her  "You can eat me anytime princess," he says with sexual innuendos and lies back pulling her into his arms. His shoulder cushions her head while she has her legs twined with his. He still has that cheeky smile so she pinches his nose lightly and teasingly says "Mr Murat Sarsilmaz, we only do these kind of things in the night not morning," Murat can feel her thigh rubbing on his and her hand was making circles on his chest as she had already unbuttoned the top two of his buttons. "You better tell that to yourself as you are playing with fire now sweetheart," he says while squeezing one of her breast and pinching her nipple through her lingerie. His actions causes her to moan as she starts feeling moist again. She boldly leans in to kiss him passionately. Once she starts to put her hands into his pajama pants, he stops her and whispers "Princess, I am sure you are still sore, as much as I really want to, I think let's wait till later tonight perhaps," Hayat gazes at him adoringly "You truly are a darling man, yes I do feel a little discomfort, perhaps a little cooling off might help". They then decide to shower separately and start packing as it was nearly 11 and they still did not have breakfast and Halit will be arriving soon to take them back to Istanbul.

During the drive back to Istanbul Murat kept dropping her kisses and cuddles while whispering sweet nothings in her ears. She kept pushing him away as Halit was not blind. Finally, he gives in and holds her close to him as he had to answer some emails on his tablet. After awhile Murat realizes she had fallen asleep on his shoulders. He smiles and continues browsing on his tablet. Once they reach the house in Istanbul Murat asks Halit to give them half an hour to change as Murat wanted to spend the remaining of the day on the beach with Hayat.

As soon as they enter the house Hayat turns to Murat innocently saying "We don't have to go to the beach, we could unwind and just stay in if you want, we did have a rather hectic two days". Murat pulls her into an embrace and nuzzles her neck huskily saying "We need to be out in public as I will not be liable for my actions otherwise. I do want you to feel better when we do it next. I did not like causing you pain last night. So my darling, we are going to go out and have loads of fun activities and come back just in time to go to bed tired." Hayat feels really lucky to have a husband who actually was always putting her needs first. Not many men really cared about their wives feelings and well being when they wanted sex Hayat thinks to herself.   Murat tells her to pack an extra pair of clothes in the event she accidentally falls in the ocean. Hayat smirks naughtily at him and says "we'll see whether I accidentally fall or yourself." After a few minutes Hayat comes dressed in a jeans shorts and sleeveless top. Murat eyes her up and down and disapproves. After some pacifying he gives in but tells her she needs to carry a shawl. She reluctantly agrees and makes a face at him. Murat decides to drive himself as he knows the route to the beach and he did not want Halit to have to wait around. Halit had prepared the picnic basket and all the items requested by Murat.