Chapter 27 - Murat bonding with Iso

Hayat's POV

After all the extra activities last night, both Murat and I seem to have overslept. I wake up to find him staring at me. "Good morning Princess, " he says as I open my eyes. He leans down and lightly kisses me. I am blushing as I remember all that we did last night. "Good morning," I shyly tell him. As he continues to rain kisses on my cheek and jawline, I notice the wall clock showing 12 pm, I panic "Murat, we are late. We need to go to work," I tell him while trying to get him to wake up. "Hey, I have been doing loads of overtime and being the boss, I think I can give myself a day off," Murat cockily tell me. I scowl him "I just started work. What will my colleagues think? Murat, I need to go to work," I insist stubbornly. "Actually, I have approved your leave as well," he says while smiling mischievously. "Gosh Murat!, did we not have a week away for this," I tell him as he is fondling me. "Actually Princess, I do have other plans today. I wanted to take my wife and son out. I've missed the little guy," Murat tells me in a loving manner. I smile widely at him "Ok, I can't deny that request. Quick let's get ready," I say and manage to get out of bed. Looking at him pouting as I slipped out of his grasp and smilingly say, "Promise to reward you later" and naughtily blow him a flying kiss.

Murat has gotten us room service, after our shower we eat and head back to the Sarsilmaz Mansion. His mother and grandmother is surprised to see us as Murat is a workaholic. "Murat, are you unwell or did you come to collect something?" his mom queries him while feeling his forehead. He slyly grins and says "Hayat was saying we are not spending enough time with Iso, so we thought of taking him on a short roadtrip," I glare at him for his blatant lie and look down. "That's a good idea. He has been cooped up and you guys need to bond," his mom says as she goes to tell the maid change Iso and pack his bag and pram. "Excuse me, Laila Annem I need to pack, change and ensure Iso is properly packed for an outing," I say and move towards our room.

After 15 minutes, Murat enters our room as I am about to carry Iso down with the maid wheeling our luggage out. "Why did you lie to your mom?" I pinch his ears and ask him. "Well, I have an image to maintain. Don't want my mom to think I am becoming soft so soon," he says arrogantly. " Gosh, Mr ego, there is no harm in showing that you've feelings once in a while," I tell him and go downstairs as he proceeds to change into a pair of jeans and t-shirt and pack his luggage.

As I am loading the car, Murat straps Iso down in the car seat and flings his luggage in as well. "So where exactly are we going?" I ask him. "It's a surprise sweetheart," he excitedly say as he drives out of the mansion. His phone suddenly rings and he switches the hands free "Yes, Kerem. Anything urgent." he asks. "Well, I was just informed you will not be in the next few days. Is everything ok?" a worried Kerem inquires. Murat just chuckles "Kerem, everything is fine. Sorry when I called earlier Tuval mentioned you were still with the lawyers so I could not tell you personally. Hayat and I will be away a few days with Iso. You know everyone keeps says we need to bond. So I we thought of a short trip." "Well, I am happy that you finally have decided to have a normal life. Have fun brother. Take your time and take good care of my sister in law and nephew. We have everything covered," Kerem happily says to a grinning Murat.

Iso and I doze off after about thirty minutes into the journey. I only awaken when Murat nudges me to wake up. I wake up in a daze, "Have we reached?" I ask him. He pinches my nose "Yes princess," and moves closer to lightly kiss me "You look adorable asleep," he says "And the both of you can really sleep," he says mockingly. "So where are we?" I ask him as I ignore his sarcasm, I notice it's dark outside and we seem to be in some sort of quiet holiday cottage. "Well my dear, this is one of our few investments. We have shares in this holiday cottages. It's called  the Humble Bee Farm," he explains. "Ok, but where exactly are we as we seem to have traveled a few hours?" I ask him curiously. "North Yorkshire," he says as he opens the door. I stare wide eyed at him "You brought us to another part of England!" ... Murat just chuckles and opens the back door as Iso seems to be stirring awake. He gently unstraps him and motions for me to get out. He than come to me and holds out his hand while he is holding Iso on his other arm. We walk up to a quaint little cottage where he fishes for some keys in his pocket and hands them to me. "Open the door," he commands. I am mesmerized as I look at the beautifully luxurious cottage.  It's quite similar to our penthouse suite but decorated in line with a more homely feel. It even had a wooden fireplace. He hands me Iso and tells me to look around the place while he brings in our luggage.