Three 👌🏻

"Why not??"

"Hoseok's baaack~" the two stopped their conversation when they heard Hoseok who is running to them.

"You guys seem to be getting along, that's good" He said while slightly panting after all that running.

"Yeah we're just talking about something," Namjoon said and he looked at Jungkook who avoided eye contact with him.

"Are your classes over? Let's have dinner somewhere, my treat." Namjoon offered and Hoseok was delighted by the idea.

"Oh nice! I'm hungry!"

"I-I'll pass" Jungkook said

Hoseok looked at him "why?"

"You guys have fun.. I have something to do okay? Bye!" Before Hoseok could stop him he was already gone.

"He's really weird lately" he murmured. Meanwhile, Namjoon was just grinning at him.

Jungkook glanced at the clock. It's 7:34 pm..

I wonder if he's back in his dorm already.. 

Jungkook got up from his bed and decided to just take a shower. He removed his uniform and covered half of his body with a towel and went to the shower room.

He is facing the tiled wall with both of his hands resting on it. As the water showers his body Hoseok appeared on his mind. And then he smiled sadly..

"Forever Bestfriend" he muttered.

"Right, you're just a Bestfriend Jeon, nothing else... Hosoek is straight and you're not.. "

After showering, he put on some gray sweatpants and black vneck shirt and flopped himself to his bed with his face laying flat on his pillow.

*knock *knock

He groaned. He then lazily got up from his bed and opened the door. And before him is a ray of sunshine standing.

"Kookie look what I got~" Hoseok happily said as he holds a...

"Hyung... are those..beers?" Jungkook asked while rubbing his eyes. Hoseok pressed the box of beers to Jungkook's chest and went inside.

Oh shit we're drinking?

Omg no. I can't drink all alone with him

I'LL FUCKING LOSE IT

"Since first day of prelims is over, it's time to celebrate" Hoseok said and sat on the floor.

Jungkook looked at the box of beer and sighed.

I'll just drink one can that's all..

2 Hours Later.

Fuuuuuuck
I'm feeling dizzy as heeeelll
This is like my fifth can.
Nice work Jungkook.

The ONE CAN rule was broken. And they started getting drunk.

Jungkook is used with alcohol and so far he's still feeling quite well. Just a little tipsy. But Hoseok is on a different level.

He is now singing like a drunk person as he hold his SECOND CAN OF BEER.

"I nEeD yOu gerrrr~~~!" He sings. Jungkook knew that his Hyung is far too drunk so he snatched the can from him.