Chptr. 4

Jungook made it to the apartment. The apartment is huge and quite expensive to live in.

The door opens by a guy with almost the same height as him. He is wearing a white fitted shirt, black jeans and his hair is all tied up into a man bun.

"Sup Jeon," he greeted.

"Mind if I stay here for a while?" The guy looked at Jungkook from bottom to top and then smirks.

"What's the password?" He asked with his low voice.

"As much as I know your door doesn't require any password V" Jungkook said. V smiled and then moved aside to let Jungook in.

V then closed his door and Jungkook sat on his couch.

V is his... "friend" from highschool..
he's now working as a photographer and he's also an artist. He can do whatever he wants since his family are rich and he's an only child so he's a bit spoiled. But don't worry, he's more addicted to sex than other materialistic things.

"What do you want to drink?" He asked and he opened his fridge.

"Alcohol... a strong one." V looked at the young boy who is sitting and looking down. He closed his fridge and went to him.

He raised Jungkook's chin and gave him a kiss on his lips which Jungkook didn't mind. V then licked his own lips.

"Judging from what I've tasted you don't need anymore alcohol Jeon."

He then went back to the fridge and grabbed two cans of soda. "Here" he said and he threw the can on Jungkook which he successfully grabbed.

"What is it now Jeon? Don't tell me it's that Hoseok again?" He asked. He opened his can and grabbed a chair from his dining table and sits.

Jungkook sighed and rest his back on the couch.

"So it's about him again? Seriously Jeon, that guy is blind as fuck, " V said and took a sip on his soda. Jungkook had been here so many times now, and everytime he comes here it's all because of Hoseok.

"He's not blind V, he's just... straight." The younger said as he looks at his can of soda.

"Please... Straight my ass!" V commented.

"We were drinking a while ago. And he got drunk. And now he's sleeping on my bed.." he said.

"And you didn't do it." V added and Jungkook looked at him.

"How did you know?"

"Cause if you did then you won't be here in my apartment this late" they stare at each other for seconds and then Jungkook nodded.

"Why didn't you just go for it? The person is drunk anyway," said V.

"Seriously V? You will do that?" Jungkook asked.

V smirked, and then he stand up from his seat and placed his can of soda on the counter.

"No Jeon," he said as he walks near the younger.
"I fuck people drunk or sober."

"Ofcourse... that's you." Jungkook said and V laughed

"Me? That was you before too you know? Back when you haven't met that Hoseok yet.. as a matter of fact you're worst than me." He grabbed Jungkook's drink from his hand and placed it down on the floor.

"Get on my bed, and take your clothes off" V commanded and Jungkook scoffed.

"Really V?" V made a peace sign in front of Jungkook's face.

"Two things Jeon. 1. When you feel sad about hoseok, you always visit here. 2. When you visit here, expect me wanting to fuck you. "
Jungkook sighed and he stand up. He then removed his top and and threw it on the couch.

"I hope one day you will fall inlove with someone real hard, that you'll suffer just like me right now." Jungkook muttered and V laughed at his words.

"Jeon, life is too short to dedicate it to someone else, live your life to the fullest babe,"

It is now almost 12 midnight and V and Jungkook are on the car. V decided to drive Jungkook back to his dorm since..

"Fuck" he groaned as he touch his back.

"You're a perfect example as to why they invented Safe Word and why the bottom should always have one." V said.

They had sex obvi. But V was so hard on him and now Jungkook's back hurts like hell.

"We have a fucking P.E class tomorrow. And how many times do I have to tell you I'm not gonna use a safe word" Jungkook said who is still in pain. He can't even sit properly.

"Suit yourself, the pleasure is all mine sir" V said and smirked.

"I wonder if he's still there" he said in a low voice.

"Now that your body is in pain, the chances of you fucking him is... slim." Jungkook rolled his eyes at V.

"Not gonna do it, not gonna blow the popsicle stand for nothing." He said.

They made it to his building and Jungkook got out of his car and waved him goodbye. He used the elevator to go to his floor and then he made it to his door.

He grabbed his keys from his pocket and before opening the door, he made a sigh. "Please begone.." he prayed.

He was hoping that Hoseok won't be in his room anymore. That he went back to his own room. Because if not, then all of his effort of going to V's house will all go to waste.

He closed his eyes and opened the door and opened them again. Hoseok is not in his bed anymore.

Jungkook sighed in relief and then he closed and locked his door. He went on his bed and flop himself.

He sigh as he looked to the ceiling.

He's not here anymore...

I wonder if he's back in his dorm?

Can he even walk? He's so drunk awhile ago.

Should I check?

No Jungkook, don't.

He could've texted me.

Should I call him just to make sure?

"Oh fuck... I'm thinking about him again." He mumbled as he laugh to his own self. He face palmed and then laughed.

"God Jeon Jungkook why are you so obsessed with him?" He continues to mumble.

Because of his smile?

His sunny personality?

His eyes?

His perfectly chiseled Jaws?

His small yet masculine frame?

I wanna see it..

I wanna see him..

Fuck, this is bad..

"Hoseok... " his eyes are slowly closing...

I want Hoseok now..

Suddenly, the door in his bathroom opens which causes him to sprung out from his bed.

"Who-what?!"

Then someone came out.. It was Hoseok. He's still in his dorm.