Eleven

Jungkook rushed to Namjoon's office and as soon as he is there, he burst the door open  "FIRST OF ALL I DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND-"

He frozed. Namjoon is there, and also his other professor Jin. Both teachers are looking at him with wide eyes.
"Ummmm..."

Jungkook looks at Namjoon and Namjoon looks at Jin and Jin looks at Jungkook.

"I'm... ummm..." Jungkook tries to think of something.

"About your grades?" Namjoon asked trying to cover his student.

"YEAH! About my grades!" Jungkook replied with enthusiasm.

Namjoon looks at Jin and smiled awkwardly.

"Okaay..." Jin slowly stands from his chair. "I guess I have to go now."he said.

"Next time sir" Namjoon said with a smile and Jin smiles back..

The professor then walks to the door and Jungkook smiled at him "Have a good day sir" he said trying to act normal.

Jin left and Jungkook closed the door for him. "I should've knocked" Jungkook regretted.

Namjoon sighed and rest his back to his chair "just sit down" he said.

Jungkook sits at the chair where Jin was sitting a while ago. He looks around Namjoon's office and noticed everything  is tidy and clean.

"About your grades," Namjoon started to speak. He flips open a folder laying on his desk.

"Wait, is there really a problem with my grades?" Jungkook asked nervously.

"No ofcourse not, just joking" Namjoon said and Jungkook sighed in relief.

"What's going on?" Namjoon asked. He pulled down his tie a bit for comfort.
Jungkook looks at him smiling and then slowly his eyes started to get teary.

"What the..." Namjoon said.

Jungkook said everything that happened that night and when Namjoon heard about it he just sighed. "You can't blame him" Namjoon spoke while doing his lesson plan on a plain notebook.

"Who?" Jungkook asked looking all down and sad.

"Hoseok," He replied. "He  grew up on a family who follows old traditions." Namjoon said and he gave a quick glance at Jungkook before turning back to his work.

"So I guess... that's all there is to it huh" Jungkook said as he looks down on his fingertips.  He then smirked and took a deep breath and exhaled as he looks at the ceiling. "You can't change a person" He speaks, "I know that more than anyone else"

Namjoon looks down at the pen that he's holding "you can't change a person" he mumbles to himself.

"Thanks for listening sir" he said to Namjoon.

Namjoon closes his notebook and puts down his pen smiles at him. "You'll be fine" the professor reassures.

"So it's all good?" Namjoon asked and he crossed his leg.

"I have to apologize first" Jungkook realized.

~~~~~~~
V just returned from the club and when he glanced at his watch, it is 9:30 pm. "So fucking early" he said and he step inside the building. He pressed the elevator and when the door opens a lady from the elevator noticed him and smiled. "Oh my god V?!" She said in excitement.

V smiled and is confused at the same time. He stepped inside the elevator. "Umm... Have we met?" He asked and the elevator door closes.

"You don't remember me anymore?" The lady ask. V looks at her from head to toe, she's hot..

He then pressed the number to his floor. "I'm sorry I give up" he said and smiled.

"It's meeee... Helen!"

V frowned at first but then he remembered "Helen... from new york?"

"How are you?" Helen asked with a full smile on her face.

"It's been years... I'm good, and you?" he asked. "What brings you here?" The elevator door opens to his floor and they both stepped out.

"I attended my friends wedding. You grew taller huh?" she said examining V from head to toe.

"I hear that a lot.. So your friend lives here?" He asked as they walk together.

"Yeah, I was about to leave but then I forgot my makeup bag in their bathroom so I went back, but it's fine, I get to talk to you" she said and smiled at him.

V smiled back and when he look in front he sees Jungkook standing in front of his door and he stopped walking.

Helen stops too and looks at V.

Jungkook heard them and saw V standing with a girl. He then looks at V who is staring at him with no emotions whatsoever on his face. "Wrong timing?" Jungkook asked.

V sighed and turns to Helen "let's have a coffeee when we're both free?" He asks.

"Sure!" Helen said feeling delighted. "I still have your number by the way" she said while waving her phone.

Jungkook is just standing there looking around the hallway.

"See you!" She said and give V a kiss on the cheeck before walking ahead. The kiss left a red kiss mark om V's jaw. She walk past Jungkook and he just didn't care.

"And why are you here?" V asked and Jungkook turns to him.

"To apologize?" Jungkook replied.

V scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Fake bitch" he whispered.

"Says the guy who's probably never gonna have a coffee with that girl" Jungkook mumbled and V squints his eyes.

"Look-"

"What?" V asked.

"I'm sorry, okay? I'm really really sorry..." He said and V is just staring at him. "Also, I'm heartbroken.. if that maks you feel any better" he added.

V sighed and walks to his door and unlocks it.

"Say something would yah?" Jungkook said but V didn't reply. He opens, the door and walks inside "Look V I'm- Oh" before he could finish his sentence V pulled him inside and locked the door.

~~~~~~~
I apologize for the grammatical and spelling errors, I'll try harder next time 😊

Also, sorry for always being late and such, I hope you enjoy this short chapter and please stay at home 💕 As we all know, our world is suffering from a pandemic right now, stay at home, keep your immune system strong, and wash your hands frequently 💙 Stay safe everyone!

-Thistle