Chapter 5

Hoseok came out of the bathroom still feeling tipsy but he's no longer as drunk as before.

"H-hyung, you're still here?" Jungkook asked.

Hoseok blinked a few times "ah kookie, where did you go?" He asked in sleepy voice.

"I.. I.."

Oh shit...
it's coming out.

"I know you're in college but going out this late is still dangerous." He said. He then grabbed his phone from his pocket and saw 5 missed calls.. from Jennie. "Oh no, Jennie called.." he said scratching his head.

"Hyung I.. I have something.."

Control yourself Jungkook
Fucking control yourself...

"What is it?" Hoseok asked and he pocketed his phone again.

"I... I..." he stammered.

"Hmmmm?" Hoseok hummed walking closer to him.

He closed his eyes and clenched his hands "I love you hyung!"

Oh shit

I said it

I fucking said it-

He felt a hand messing on his hair.

"Awww, Hyung loves you too" Hoseok said while smiling.

Did he...

"No hyung I mean-"

Hoseok's phone started ringing again.

"It's Jennie again," he said. He then swiped to answer his phone. "I'll see you tomorrow okay?" He said to Jungkook

"No hyung that's not.." Jungkook tried to speak but the guy is already busy with his phone as he left  Jungkook in his dorm.

When Hoseok left, Jungkook looked up to the ceiling and sighed.

I'm so close...

So fucking close..

This was the perfect moment...

Exam week has ended (finally) and everyone are back to their normal routine in life which won't probably last that long because midterms is just around the corner.

"-so who will be our new english teacher?" Asked Jungkook. He's having lunch at the cafeteria now with Hoseok.

"Beats me... I could care less, I hate English" Hoseok said and Jungkook just nodded and continued eating.

Last week on their exam day for English, their English teacher announced her retirement and said that her replacement will arrive on Tuseday, which, is today. No one knows who the teacher is or if it's a he or a she or any information. They just know it's an english teacher.

"But why is she retiring? She's only 37," Jungkook questioned.

"She got married to a rich man." Hoseok said bluntly.

"Oh. That makes sense."

Their class won't start until 2 pm so by 1, they decided to just past the time in the library.

The library is everyone's favorite place in the school. It's just a comfortable place to sit, not to read or study.

"So... what did you and Jennie talk about last night?" Jungkook asked.

Dammnit why am I asking this?

"Oh that? She just asked me if Namjoon and I saw each other already. She's Namjoon's childhood friend you know." Hoseok answered. Both of them are memorizing the digestive system from their reviewers.