↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 ✗

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

        EARLY THE NEXT MORNING when Katherine woke up, Owen was gone with the pups. She chose to ignore it, not wanting him to be clouding her thoughts when she gets to the island. She quickly grabbed her bags, and headed outside, where Claire was waiting. She met her coworkers, Zia Rodriguez, and Franklin Webb. On the whole way to the plane, Franklin wouldn't stop rambling Katherine's ear off, but she just sat there in silent, looking out the window and zoning off.

        When the got to the plane, it wasn't even a plane, it looked like a tiny whatever it was, and that was when Franklin started whining about the size of it. Zia rolls her eyes, taking Katherine's two backpacks and placing them on a dolly; "Relax. You're more likely to die riding a horse than in a plane."

        Franklin clutches his bag to his chest as he stares at the plane in fear. "No, I would not because I wouldn't get on a horse, my chances are zero."

        It was Katherine's turn to roll her eyes, patting Franklin's shoulder and making her way to the plane. "Planes are the safest way to travel."

        "You call this a plane? My cousin had a drone bigger than this!"

        Katherine just ignored the two bickering young adults, and climbed the steps up into the plane, she made her way slightly to the back, failing to notice someone laying in the very back seats. She sits down on a seat by the window, leaning her head against the glass as she pulled a black thin rope necklace out from under her black t-shirt, holding the shark tooth in her hand tightly, a necklace Owen got her on there first date to the beach after the fall of Jurassic World. It was a tiny simple gesture, yet she loved the necklace like it was her whole life, always having it around her necklace. She closed her eyes, until they were flown open when she heard Claire; "Owen!"

        She lifts her head up to glance up at Claire who was standing in the middle of the asile, glancing right behind Katherine with a large smile. Katherine furrows her perfectly plucked eyebrows, turning to look behind her to see Owen sitting up. He glances at you before glancing at Claire. "Didn't think you were gonna ever show up."

        Claire sat down with a small smile. Katherine shakes her head, a scoff escaping her lips with a smile forms on them. She quickly stands up and moves to the backseat to sit with Owen as Zia and Franklin aboard.

        Claire motions towards Zia. "This is Zia Rodriguez."

        Owen quickly stands, outstretching his hand to shake with Zia's, nodding his head in respect. "Zia." She returns the shake, before sitting down in front of Claire.