↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ✗

⁂

          KATHERINE DIDN'T MOVE FOR a solid five minutes. The only time she moved was when she closed the cover and placed a hand over her mouth, ignoring the comforting hand on her arm from Zia. She didn't really think about how she'll feel when the volcano erupts. In fact she forgot about it. She knew imagined the fall of Jurassic World. And seeing the island disappear and be destroyed by mother nature broke something inside of her. Her childhood was gone. And her boyfriend and best friend. She did what she did best, she wiped the tears and her face became blank. Katherine turned around and moved quickly to Blue's side, reassuring her softly and gently. Zia didn't say anything. She understood what Katherine was doing and allowed her to do so.

       Blue was freaking out more than ever. They strapped her down big time, including her jaws. Her tail whipped around occasionally, her breathing was heavy, like she was hyperventilating. Katherine was sure there was severe weather outside considering occasionally they'll get tossed around or knocked slightly off balance. A cry escapes Blue, Zia holding pressure onto the gunshot wound while Katherine tried her best to calm her down, "You're okay, just a little longer."

       The cover gets pulled back, Katherine's head shooting towards the exit with extreme anger, "You better be bothering us for a good reason or I swear-" She was cut off when she noticed her boyfriend's head pop in, his eyes wide, cuts on his once perfect skin, and sweat coating his skin as well. "Owen."

       Zia's eyes widen as the three pile in quickly and quietly. "Oh, my god! You guys are alive!" Owen quickly shakes his head and points a finger to his lips, shutting Zia up quickly.

       Owen makes eye contact with Katherine, who was moving around Blue and immediately into his arms. He released a relieve sigh, his arms wrapping around her waist and squeezing her body into him, resting his face in her hair he sighs softly. "Katerina..."

       She buried her face in his chest for a split second, the tears dripping down her face slowly out of sadness for the island. But just as fast as they came they were gone. "You're safe." She breathes out. Katherine pulls away, leaning up and connecting her lips with Owen's real quick. She quickly pulled away before pulling Claire into her arms, giving her a tight squeeze, "Thank god."

        Owen frowns deeply, softly placing his hands on Blue's neck, "Look what they've done to her."

        Zia was beyond angry too, one hand placed on Blue's shoulder the other on the wound where Blue was shoot to try and stop the bleeding. "Who are these assholes?"

       "Animal traffickers." Owen shares a look with Katherine, a frown on her lips as well. She slowly moved next to him, placing a hand over his which was still on Blue's skin knowing how much he'll get worked up. "Look how they're treating them. They're not gonna take them to a sanctuary, they're gonna sell them."