↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ✗

⁂

           THEY MET BACK UP with Claire and Maisie, running down the halls they came from to try and find an exit. Owen pushed his hand on Katherine's lower back, who was behind Claire and Maisie, the two leading them while Owen and Katherine stayed behind. Claire's hand lands on the door knob, but froze when a familiar voice rung out through the air, "Dont!"

        Katherine spun around quickly, the gun she stole from a guard in her arms and pointed at Mills. But she lowered it slightly when she noticed Mills and two other men with the same large guns. She knew she had a disinvantaged. Her eyes narrowed at Mills, "Jackass."

         Owen took a quick glance to give Katherine a look, his arms outstretched in front of her while she kept Maisie directly behind her back and Claire's too Maisie's side. Mills rolls his eyes at the girl. "You two, you deserve each other." He steps foward, making a hook notion with his finger, "Maisie come with me."

         Owen shakes his head, stepping backwards to the three girls. "You got your money. Walk away."

         Mills scoffs, "What are you gonna do huh?"

        "We're gonna stop this." Claire glares, wrapping her arms around Maisie and holding her close, "All of it!"

        "How!" Mills shouts, causing Katherine to tighten her grip on the gun and narrow her eyes even more at the man. "What, you're gonna go back in time before Hammond decides to play God? You can't put it back in the box!"

        "We have to try."

        "It's too late." Mills shakes his head before turning back to Maisie, pointing towards the ground next to him. "Maisie, come. Now." Maisie shakes her head, scooting closer towards Owen and Katherine, one of her hands grabbing onto Owen's large arm and the other hand, well more her tiny finger, hooking onto Katherine's belt loops as if she was doing it for comfort. Mills scoffs, "So, you're gonna take care of her now?"

          Katherine chuckles stepping forward slightly, "We'll do a damn better job than you."

        "You have no idea what she is." He seethes at Katherine, "What do you think drove Hammond and Lockwood apart, huh. Lockwood never had a grandchild. He just wanted his daughter back." Katherine shared a look with Owen, "And he had the technology. He created another. He made her again."

        First dinosaurs and now people? I think this is my que to jump off a cliff. Katherine heard a very low quiet, from the corner of her eyes she can see the familiar glowing yellow eyes in the pitch black from down the hall. She lowers the gun,"Run." Right as the whisper left her lips, the Indoraptor prances and attacks one of the guards, dragging him off down the wall. Katherine knew if she shot at the raptor, it'll have a high chance at surviving like the Indominius and attack them, and her main concern was Maisie, Owen, and Claire.