↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ✗

⁂

"THERE SHE IS, GO do your thing Miss. Phoenix."

"Don't fucking talk to me."

Wheatley chuckles darkly at her as she jumps out the truck. "I'll still put a bullet in your brain"

Katherine turns around so fast it gave almost everyone whip lash, she points at him with eyes narrowed. "Again, good luck trying to get the carnivores to listen to you. Especially when they're out of they're own territory they'll be more aggressive. Now shut the fuck up and leave me alone."

She turned back around, knowing they won't follow her because of how close they were to Rox. The volcano already exploded, and it's only a matter of time before the ash covers the island completely. Katherine could only pray Owen woke up and is running away. She knows for a fact with how close they were to the volcano, how close the lava is for him.

Katherine stopped in her place, the ground shaking roughly. She knew it couldn't be a possible earthquake from the volcano, no. It was her. A growl escaped her lips, her head popping out the trees. Katherine felt like she got bigger, she was definitely more taller, had more scars on her neck. She was different

As Rox stalked forward gently, growling, Katherine backed up slowly, her hand outstretched. "Hey girl, remember me?" She stopped walking, reaching into her leather jackets pocket, she pulled out some raw meat that was in a bag, tossing it to Rox. At first it landed on the dirt, before Rox leaned down to sniff it. Katherine watched in anticipation before she ate it. The volcano exploded again, ash and rocks getting closer and closer. The t-rex looks up immediately at the volcano. She roars, before looking towards Katherine and stalking forward.

"You know me. I know you do." Rox got closer and closer, before leaning down and smelling Katherine. She didn't move. She was kind of scared too. Her heart pounded in her chest so fast she knew the dinosaur could hear it. Her hair blew behind her as Rox snorted

Katherine bit her lower lip, before reaching her hand out slowly and making contact with Rox's snout. At first, Rox growled gently but Katherine hushed her gently, "You're okay. It's just me baby. You know me."

Suddenly Rox cries out gently, a loud roar leaving her. She backs up, looking past Katherine and rushing forward. Katherine turns around to see Wheatley and two of his men firing tranquilizers at her. They kicked in faster than Katherine would have thought. Rox started to stumble, but then eventually collapsed. Immediately, she tried getting back up, but her weak and tired state wouldn't let her. Katherine rushes towards her, resting her hand on her snout once more for comfort.