↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ✗

⁂

     KATHERINE WHISTLED, THE STYGIMLOCH slams it's head into the wall, the bars shaking and the lock as well. Katherine shared a smirk with Owen before whislting again. Stiggy, the nickname the workers gave it back in Jurassic World, rams his head again, a hole starting to form in the bricks.

Claire gasps, standing to her feet and standing cloes behind Katherine, "What are you doing."

"Getting us out of here."

Claire gives her a skeptical look, "Are you sure about this?"

"Nope."

Katherine whistles again, Stiggy raming again. Over and over, Katherine whistles and Stiggy rams. Katherine glances over at Owen, who was standing in front of the door of the cage, nodding his head. She whistles one last time and Stiggy rams, the bricks caving in and Stiggy making a whole. He grunts shaking his head before stepping inside. He makes eye contact with the girls and steps towards them.

"Hey!" Owen claps his hands loudly, gaining the attention. Stiggy runs towards him, Owen jumping up and grabbing onto the bar right as the dinosaur ramed into the bars, flinging open the door. Katherine winced as Stiggy also ramed into the metal pole, which momentarily stunned him. Katherine follows Owen out, his arms outstretched just in case if Stiggy comes back towards them, but instead the dinosaur runs off, the occasional of something falling over echoing. "You're welcome!"

Katherine couldn't help but snort at Owen's response to Stiggy running off, but she didn't get to say anything when the corner of her eyesight saw a human figure. Claire saw it too. Immediately as the two girls turn around to look, the little girl runs off, Claire following after her, "Hey!" They follow the girl down a small and dark hallway, a dumbwaiter shaft at the end. Immedaitely she climbs in, starting to close the door, "Hey, please wait."

Katherine furrows her eyebrows at the hyperventilating kid who had tears streaming down her face. She glances at Claire, whispering a "who is that?"

"That's Lockwood's granddaugther." She whispers back.

         Owen had his arms up like he was dealing with the raptors, causing Katherine to roll her eyes. "Hey. Hey, kid, you wanna come down out of there?"

         Katherine nudges Owen out the way, giving the nicest smile she can muster towards the kid, stepping forward a little, "Hey, my name is Katherine, whats yours?" Her voice was so soft, Owen remembered when she spoke like that towards the raptors when they were younger.