12

i plopped onto the couch between the twins.
"i'm bored already." ethan said.
"we should go do something." i pondered.
"no shit sherlock." ethan blinked at me.
"rude." grayson nudged his brother.
"don't touch me." ethan nudged back.
"fight! fight! fight! fight!" i jokingly encouraged.
ethan stood up and picked me up, "you wanted a fight i'll give you one." ethan laughed.
"seriously again oh my god." i tried to wiggle out of his grip laughing.
"you're cute." he kissed me on the cheek.
"and you're annoying." i tricked him by making him think i was going to kiss him instead as soon as we touched lips i kneed him in his area.

"OUCH! IM NEVER GOING TO BE ABLE TO HAVE BABIES!" ethan dramatically threw me at grayson and dropped down to the floor.
"take care of her... i'll see you guys in heaven." ethan played dead on the floor.
i was in an awkward position. i was being held in grayson's arms whilst he laughed his guts out. i looked up at him. it felt like the world was going in slow motion. his smile was so beautiful. FUCK. stop it brooklyn.
i looked back at ethan and pretended to laugh at his stupid actions.

he jumped up and sat back on the couch. i got out of grayson's light grip.
"remember when you kissed me in 7th grade because i hadn't had my first kiss and everyone else had theirs?" i tried to shift away any awkwardness.
"i would never forget, the last few days of school, people already thought we were a thing and we just milked it. i remember you got so annoyed when i kept kissing you on the cheek." ethan chuckled.

"yeah it was a weird time, my mom actually has a picture of you & grayson on either side of me kissing my cheek on the first day of elementary." i lightly giggled.
"that's cute as shit." grayson smiled.
"shocking that there was actually a time when you guys got along." ethan said sarcastically.
"shocking that there was a time when you got rejected." i smiled like an idiot.
"shut up, i have a beautiful girlfriend." he crossed his arms.
"you're cheating on me?!" i jokingly clutched my chest.

"be quiet you're the prettiest girl i've ever seen inside and out." ethan pulled me into him kissing my forehead lightly.
i looked over at grayson who was looking down at the ground. i ignored it.
"i love you." i hugged him.
"love you too baby." he hugged me back.

-

"have you seen the amount of girls commenting on your instagram telling you to dm them and you replying back with i have a girlfriend at least a billion times." i gave him a goofy face looking up from my phone.
"brooks, you're acting like you don't regularly see guys calling you all sorts of things in your comments."

"okay yeah but still they're like old men." i shrugged.
"dude, they're like 18 and you're both 18." grayson butted in.
"okay yeah but it doesn't mean anything." i scrunched my brows.
"yeah, it means you're hot." ethan smirked.
i elbowed him in the chest.
"ouch!" ethan yelped in pain.
"go back to emily." i joked.
"go back to grayson." ethan raised a brow.
grayson and i quickly glanced at eachother. we thought it hadn't ever crossed his mind after the incident.

"look he's right there." ethan moved his arms off of me jokingly pushing me towards grayson.
"nothing ever happened with that toenail." i got up about to sit back next to ethan.
"yeah good luck convincing me that cutie." he pulled me back down on the couch and sat me on his lap, "i'm going to pretend i never saw you guys kiss."
"it was on accident." grayson lied.
"yeah sure anyway let's play truth or dare." ethan suggested.