25

"stay overnight at ours." grayson offered. it was late and i was too tired to even think about it so i agreed. "i get to steal your hoodies now grayson." i skimmed through grayson's clothes finding a grey hoodie.
"turn around perverts." i looked back at them.
they did as told. i quickly got changed into the hoodie then flopped onto grayson's bed.
grayson threw his t-shirt to the other side of the room. "i'm tired." ethan yawned.
"me too." grayson yawned as well.
"me three."the yawn infected me.
"goodnight gray, goodnight brooks." ethan was about to gaze off.
"goodnight e." grayson and i said in unison.
"goodnight baby." grayson kissed my forehead.
"goodnight." i smiled as i gazed off until ethan's phone began ringing, "no caller id?" he scrunched his eyebrows.
"hello?" ethan answered in a raspy tired voice.
"what do you want?" he sounded annoyed.
"no go away, we broke up but it doesn't mean i want you." ethan looked impatient.
"seriously emily? no you're not coming over, ever and i already told you that more than once." my heart dropped a little and grayson and i looked at eachother.
"are you fucking serious? you're a psychopath and how'd you get my number? i blocked you on everything."
"you psychotic bitch and don't call her names." he sounded angry.
"oh you fucking bitch i'll show you, lay a finger on her and i promise you grayson and i will end you."
"they are and he'll beat your ass if you touch her girl or not." i began getting anxious, grayson squeezed my hand sensing it.
"you'll get a face full of door i promise you."
"ok, try and see." he ended the call with rage in him.
"psychotic bitch." he shook his head.
"what did she say?" grayson looked concerned.
"i'll tell you later." ethan told his brother.
"don't worry about it either brooklyn it's under control." ethan reassured.