Chapter 3

Lance woke up in a cell a few days after getting kidnapped. Once his senses woke up, he examined his situation since he thought that's what Shiro would do. He looked at himself and thankfully he was wearing his armor. A little beat up but it was better than nothing. There was only him in the cell so no comforts of any kind. He managed to locate the door and after he noticed it, someone opened it. Haggar.

"Hello my dear Paladin."

"Shut up! Don't come near me!"

He backed himself into a corner with his fists ready to throw some punches. Haggar stopped in front of him an arm lengths away. Under her hood she gave him a look but he couldn't see it.

"Paladin, since you remind me so much of my previous champion, I will give you a choice. You can either give me answers of your fellow Paladins or, you become my new champion. Got it?"

Lance nodded slowly. He wasn't sure on where to go with this. But he couldn't betray his friends so he decided to go with the second option.

"Fine. I'll be your new champion."

~~~~

Today was his 10th time walking out into the arena. They made him wear his Paladin armor to basically say that his friends abandoned him. He was starting to believe it. Time may be hard to tell without anything telling you what the time is here, but he knew it has been a long time. He grabbed the weapon they left him and he could hear them cheering the word, "Champion". the only thing he was known for here. Along that he's the Blue Paladin of Voltron. He started to make a escape plan since it seemed like he was the only hope that he had. He knew where the escape pods were and where the engine room is. Along with the room that kept the explosives inside. He decided since he was able to walk around the area of the ship that had the explosives and engines nearby freely, he could get a bomb with a detonator, set it the engine room, excuse himself to the escape pod area, saying Haggar or Sendak needed him there or something, quickly get into a escape pod, and set off the bomb. Simple.

Hopefully.