Chapter 10

Lance, who goes by General Azul to the Kalofians, walked down the main road of the town when he noticed something odd in the sky. As he saw it descend, he ran back to the castle to warn the king and queen.

"King Marcoro! Queen Marieterria! There is an odd white object descending into the atmosphere. What should we do?"

The royal couple looked at each other and they looked back at their friend (yes he has become a good companion of the two).

"Get your squadron ready. Get ready and meet me and Marieterria at the front gate in ten doboshes."

Azul bowed and ran off. He managed to get his squadron, which is the king's guard, and met King Marcoro and Queen Marieterria at the front gates. Then they started to walk towards the now landed white object.

~~~~

When they got closer, Azul recognized it as the Castle of Lions. A small part of him started to panic since he was hoping they wouldn't find him here. But luckily for him, he has told the king and queen of his situation so he has some kind of way to cover his face, so he put it on. Lateina, who is his second in command, looked at him with a knowing look.

A pod came down from the castle like when the team met Nyma, Rolo, and Beezer came down to meet the group. A tick later, the doors opened to show the Paladins with Allura by their side. Almost simultaneously, the two groups walked toward each other. When they stopped, they were only a few feet from one another. The Paladins bowed to Marcoro and Marieterria and in turn, Azul and the rest of the king's guard bowed to Allura.

"Greetings. I am Princess Allura and these are my Paladins. We were wondering if we could discuss an alliance and another matter with you."

Marcoro nodded his head in understanding. "My wife and I will be pleased to speak with you. But our general, Azul, must be there in case of a misunderstanding and help us discuss. Your Black Paladin will be there as well, correct?"

Allura nodded. Then the groups made their way to the castle.