Chapter 4

On his 4th week stuck in the Galra's clutches, he decided to put his plan into action. He exited his room (a small, simple, and drab room, but it's considered luxury for Haggar's champions) and made his way to the explosives. When he got there, he checked to make sure that no one else was there. He put his hand, which was a robotic one now like Shiro's, on the scanner, hoping it would open. Luckily, it did. He walked in and locked the door behind him. He had to make this visit quick otherwise something bad might happen. He managed to find the perfect bomb with detonator and snuck out of the room with it in his hand.

Next stop was the engine room. Really the only way to get into the room without anyone noticing was through the vents. Which was fine by Lance, giving him a smaller chance of being discovered. He found the vent that he needed and crawled through it.

After a good 10 minutes, he arrived. He snuck around the technology that was kept there, looking for the main engine. He located it and hid the bomb near it. After making sure that it was securely hidden, he left the room out the way he came in.

~~~~

He waited an hour or two before heading down to the escape pods.

"Champion. Where are you going?"

Finally Lance was able to use his excuse. Weirdly enough, he was wanting someone to ask him that.

"I am heading to the private training deck that is reserved for me. I just took a wrong turn since I woke up awhile ago."

The guard grunted in response, obviously buying it.

I thought they would be smarter than this. Well time to get into the vents again.

Indeed he did just that, a shorter distance than before. His luck managed to help him once again because he got out of the vents without a sound and the pods seemed ready to go. He ran sneakily past the guards, and into a escape pod and pulled out the detonator.

"Well, here it goes." he whispered to himself.

He pushed the button.