Chapter 3: Games And Affairs

/ / /

Jinhee's P.O.V

"What did you do to Minsoo?!" Jungkook furiously questioned you.

"What do you mean?" I asked him looking at him without any emotion plastered on my face.

"Shes crying and she kept saying you fought with her." He looked at me giving me a cold stare.

"Why do you care about her so much?" I asked him.

He stayed quiet.

"Tell me why, Jungkook."

"S-shes my friend." He stuttered.

"A friend that goes here nagging me saying you love her? What a good friend you have there kookie." I laughed.

"What?" He questioned me, "She even said you both have an affair behind my back, haha! What a stupid girl she is!" I kept laughing then he came to my table.

"You know that i wont cheat o you right? You trust me right?" He asked me as he aquiver.

"Ofcourse kookie youre my husband!" I hugged him, 'you already broked my trust Jungkook, but i love you, what can i do?' I told myself.

"I love you yeobeo." He said as he pecked my lips, "I love you too."

'Lets play the game now, shall we?' I thought as i hugged him and smirked at his back.

/ / /

"Jungkook! I cooked dinner, why dont you invite your friend Minsoo for dinner?" I asked him smiling widely.

"I-i dont think that a good idea." He said stuttering a bit, enough for me to claim that he is nervous.

"Why? Were just eating dinner and also... making things clear." I mentally smirked in my head as i smiled at him.

"O-oh okay." He looked at his phone which is placed at the dinning table behind him.

Then he took the phone looking at me everytime he types, nervous much hun?

'A dinner with my husband and his mistress, sounds fun!' I laughed at my mind.

"Is she coming?" I asked him still keeping that fake smile in my face, "Yes she is..." He answered looking down at the floor.

After a few minutes, the doorbell rang and i quickly got up to open the door.

Once i opened the door i saw Minsoo wearing a daring short dress, her cleavage on full display and her face is caked with make-up.

"W-what are you doing here?" She asked me stuttering too shocked to see me standing infront of her, "Im living here hun, i bought this house so it means this is my house." I smiled warmly at her.

"Oh is that so? Your so called husband invited me for dinner." She smirked at me, 'oh my how much i wanted to rip that smirk off her face.' I smiled at her as i thought of that.

"Actually, im the one who invited you for dinner hun. Come inside now." I gave her my fake smile and she just rolled her eyes at me and walk pass by me.

"Jungkook Baby!" She squealed.

/ / /

Why call him baby infront of his wife Minsoo??? NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE NERVE WRECKING.