Acknowledgments

Honestly, I never thought I'd finish writing this book. If it weren't for the support of my friends I would still be stuck at the first chapter. I first got the idea of constellations, stars and zodiac signs in January of 2018, since then I started creating characters and plotting the story. I wrote and researched all  year long. 

I know I don't have as many readers and votes as other authors on Wattpad but I hope that someday I'll reach a million reads and votes. To be honest I almost didn't publish The Last Star on Wattpad because I feared no one would read it and I was thrilled when I got so many reads.

I'd like to thank my parents first, I love you guys!<3. My parents always supported me in everything I did. I want to say thank you to my two aunties (khalas), they showed me their love and support through out the publishing of my book.I love ya'll so much, I can't even put it into words. <3<3<3<3<3

Next up are my cousins, Inaya (Inayaazmeer2007) and Mishkah, every time I called Inaya she begged me to give her a sneak peek of the coming chapter. Thank you both for good memories and love. I love you sooo  both sooo much!!!!!<3<3. I also promised her I would base a character on her, I'm still working on it!!!! 

They asked me not to use their names in the Acknowledgments but I couldn't leave my best friends out. Thank you to my friend Asma (lily7000) for reading and voting, I may have used some of the things you've said to me in my book. (Also, thanks for helping me with math and chemistry cuz i suck at that!) <3. Can't forget my other friend Alma(sonicari), thank so much for reading and voting and your support. A shout out to my friend Nimra, even though you only read a few chapters I appreciate it. 

Thank you to my readers. I haven't had much connection with you guys but thank you for reading my book. This is really overwhelming!!!!! I cannot stop smiling right now!!!!:):):):):)

I will announce the name and release date of book two in The Last Star series. You're gonna have to wait a few months for the sequel. The series is a total of three books. I hope you'll stick around long in enough to finish the whole thing. Again, I love ya'll and you have no idea how freaking happy I am right now. 

It's finally finished.....feels weird to say that. It still hasn't sunk in yet for me!!!!!!!!😍😍😍 I've never been so excited and sad at the same time! That's all for book one!!!<3<3<3<3

Yours truly,

-M