Hectic Wedding Planning

Your POV:

It's been a week since I forgave the boys. I told Alexander about it and he seemed...less than thrilled. I shrugged it off as I had been planning the wedding. So far, I had planned out the flowers and color scheme. The flowers would be roses in the colors of red, light blue, yellow, and (f/c). The color scheme would be a combination of light pink, light yellow, and white. I had invited Alexander over to help me with some details but he seemed to be running late. I almost dropped the quill when I heard a knock on the door. I stood and smoothed out my dress before going to the door.

I opened it and noticed it was Alexander, "Oh, You're here. Please, come in." He gave me a small smile and hung his coat on the rack, "It's nice to see you again." As we walked to the sitting room, he spoke, "How have you been? It's been a while since..." I sighed, "I'm just fine. The rumors have died down and everything is fine." He nodded, but didn't say a word. Once we reached the sitting room, I sat down with Alexander sitting next to me. I picked up my planning paper, "This is what I have so far. What do you think?"

I handed him the paper and watched as he read it. After a minute or so, he looked at me, "This is a good start but it could use some help." I tilted my head, "What do you mean?" He picked up a blank sheet of paper and a quill, "What I mean, is that your flower choices are red, light blue, yellow, and (f/c) roses, but you should use other colors such as green, blue, and white." (Green roses are a thing). I nodded, "Alright. What about the color scheme?" He wrote on the piece of paper again, "Yellow and pink are soft, but not very eye catching. You want your colors to be vibrant yet calm. Colors like that would be green, (f/c), and ivory." I blinked, "If it's best."

After that, we headed to the bridal shop, which was ran by one of Alexander's friends. He took my measurements and brought out dresses in those sizes. I tried them on.

Dress #1:

Dress #2:

Dress #2:

Dress #3:

Dress #3:

Dress #4:

Dress #4:

Dress #5:

Dress #5:

Dress #6:

Dress #6:

I tried on each dress and showed Alexander

I tried on each dress and showed Alexander. After I tried on the last dress, I decided that I liked dress #_ the most. I changed back into my regular dress and came out. I approached Alexander, "I think I know what dress I want, but I'd like to hear what you think first." He nodded and moved to the dress rack. He grabbed the third dress I had tried on, "I thought that this dress looked flattering on you, more so than the others." I tilted my head, "Well, I was thinking about the _ dress I tried on. What do you think?"

He looked at me, "I like the dress itself, but it could use something more...like a green sash across the bottom with blue stitching." (I think we all know what Alex is trying to do!). I looked at the dress, "I guess so. I just want my dress to be something I'll love." I continued, "I'm going to look for a veil. You can wait in the carriage if you want." He nodded, "Alright. We have more planning to do." I looked at the veils, trying to decide which one I liked the most. Alexander's friend, Hercules, approached me.

"It is your wedding you're planning for, right?" I nodded, "Yes. Why?" He shook his head, "I don't mean to offend, but it seems like he's planning your wedding like he's the one you're marrying." I sighed, "I know, I know. But it will be fine." He shrugged, "If you say so. Just, don't let him make every choice for you." I smiled, "I won't. Thank you." I left the shop and got into the carriage. After that, we headed around to other shops for other things like hanging fabric, calligraphy cards, etc. Every time I tried to make an input, Alexander would continue on like he didn't even hear me. It was very tiring.

Once we got back to the manor, he carried everything in and grabbed his coat before leaving. I sat on the sofa, tired from the days events. As I closed my eyes, I heard the front door open and close. I opened my eyes as Elizjah, Peter, and Angelo came into the room. Elizjah looked at me with concern, "You look tired. Stressful day?" I nodded, "It's been a very hectic day..."