Captured!?!?

Mazaki

Mazaki! Mazaki! Wake up idiot! Get yo ass up!

I jolted out of my sleep. I looked around for Xaivia. I swear she was telling me to wake my ass up. I tired to get up, but fell right back to the ground. Wtf?!?! I tried again and again and again. AM I STUCK?!?!

"There's no point in trying." A strange voice said. "You're not going anywhere." He said, walking into the light. God he's sexy asf!!

"You've been knocked out for a while now." And that voice! He walked over to me. As he started to untie me, (I have no freakin idea how I didn't notice that) he looked up at me and smirked. Once he untied me,  he helped me up and walked me to a nearby couch.  He sat me down and stared at me.

"Is there something on my face??"I asked sarcastically.

"No. You just don't look like an assassin." He chuckled. I rolled my eyes.

"That is the fucking point." I said. He laughed.

"My name is Bryse, by the way." I shyly looked away. And smiled.

"Mazaki." I replied.

"Pretty name." Bryse said. I blushed.

"Thanks." I guess being captured wasn't a bad idea........

Xaivia

That was the WORST mission that I have EVER DONE!! My best friend/ mission parnter went missing! The bad guy got away! And to top it all off............I JUST DROPPED MY FUCKIN TACO!!!!

"Calm down baby, I don't want you turnin into Wolfie the second incredible hulk."

"Was I talkin to you!?! No! Mind yo damn business!!"I snarled. I thought about what he said then it hit me....

"Davion,"I said calmly. He raised his eyebrows and smirked, walkin towards me.

"Yes baby?"

"I gotta question. When in the blue hell I became yo baby!!!"I suddenly yelled. He jumped back at my sudden approach. I laughed in the inside but kept a pissed, angry look on my face. After I was done with my mental laugh fest, I plopped onto the couch, which devoured me. I threw my head back and let a loud dramatic sigh.

I don't know if I should be worrying about my best friend or my damn taco.......

"Did you hear me?"Davion said. I opened my eyes and looked at him. He had a stuffed buritto in his hand. I smiled.

"What did you say?" I said, giving only half of my attention to him. He's probably just gonna talk about why should be together and shit like that. Or why I curse al lot. Or the fact that I really gives no fucks about anything.

"I said that you shou-(gco)" I began to jump up and down repeaditly while Dave sat there in confusion.

"I got it! I got it! I'll go find Mazaki and Master Kaisei will give me the much needed repect!" I ran into my room, grabbed my black converse and my black hoodie and ran out the door without even glancing at Dave. Now's my chance to be the best assassin that Master Kaisei has seen! I slowed my pace down as I  reached the parking lot full of cars. I searched the lot looking for that one car. Ah! There it is! The all black mustang with the sick stero system! I dashed towards the car and pulled the handle. It clicked open. I hopped right in and looked for the keys.....DAMN! No spare keys. I opened the compartment under the steering wheel and began to hotwire the car. It took me less than 30 seconds to get up and rolling. Mazaki here I come.