60. Suck It And See [THE END]

~1 month later ~

Jenna's  POV

"But this is the last one Mi! Otherwise, we'll be late and you know I don't wanna miss it again!"

"Calm down laa! We won't be late, promise"
Miles shot me a lopsided grin and put away the last box, we just finished packing.
He then grabbed my hand and we made our way to the car.

"I think we're doing the right thing Mi... right? I mean we can still-"

"C'mon Jen, we talked about this at least a million times and we both agreed on the idea to move back to England. Of course, we're doing the right thing ... even tho I'll miss the sunny L.A. weather and all our friends-"

"You mean you'll miss Alex"
I chuckled, causing Miles to roll his eyes.

"Al isn't my only mate here! I've got plenty of friends-"

"But you never meet with your other friends Mi... c'mon Alex is your best mate, you should admit that he is by now"

"Alright, you won ... I'll miss him"

"Me too..."
I sighed. I saw Miles looking at me from the corner of my eye.

"I know, but who knows! maybe he and Alexa will also move back ... it's possible"
He shrugged, a small grin playing on his lips.

It's true, Miles and I decided it would be a good idea to move back to London. After everything that happened we wanted a fresh start, although Alex and I did sort things out, we both couldn't stand the idea of ignoring each other and never talk again or even be friends anymore. Sure he has Alexa now, but we all got to the conclusion that it's best the way it is now. They're happy and I would never want to be in their way... that wouldn't be fair.
On the other hand, there's definitely something between Miles and me, we're still trying to figure out what it is, but what we already know is that we don't wanna live alone anymore, that's why we're planning to move in together... as friends of course.

"Miles could you please hurry up... I really don't wanna miss the start!"

"You know we'll be in the front row anyways-"

"But Miiiii"

"I know, I know... we'll be there in time laa"

***

"Jenna, Miles Heyy! You made it guys!"

"Of course Al! I'd never miss the first concert of the tour! I'm so excited to hear the new songs live!"
I hugged Alex excitingly, jumping up and down.

"She's been that way the whole morning mate ..."
Miles said, hugging Alex tightly.

"I'm pretty excited as well! ... I can't wait for the crowd's reaction! Ahhh this tour's gonna be a-m-a-z-i-n-g ! The best tour ever!
Alex beamed.

"You've said the same about the last four tours Al"
Miles chuckled.

"Yah Of course! They were all amazing!"
Alex snapped back, causing Miles and me to erupt into a fit of laughter.

***

The show was incredible, I enjoyed every minute and so did Miles, as well as the Monkeys and the massive crowd.
After the show we all went to a nice little bar downtown, just having a good time, dancing around and getting wasted.
It sort of felt like the good old times, like nothing has changed at all and that's the best feeling ever.

A./.N
So y'all! This is the end!!! This might not be what you expected (tbh I didn't expect it myself) but that's it! We made it!
Cheers to everyone for your support and all the nice comments, I really appreciate every read. ♥️

(⚠️UPDATE⚠️
I'll continue my other story "Bigger Boys And Stolen Sweethearts" So stay tuned! There are coming some new chapters soon!)