chapter 9

JEFF'S POV

EJ and Toby looked at me concerned. I could tell they were worried. Toby looked at me and said, "We just liked pickin on you Jeff. If you wanted us to stop you should have said so." "I DID TOBY! I DID A LOT AND I MEAN ALOT!". He sighed then then said, "me and EJ say sorry buddy. Forgive us?" I nodded my head yes and I then heard the door creek open. I turned around to see Y/N. She asked,"Hey is everything okay? I heard a lot of yelling". I walked over to her and wrapped my hands around her waist. She looked up at me and I leaned down and kissed her. I looked at her and said, "yeah Y/N. Everything is alright." She nodded her head and walked back downstairs. I looked at the two creepypastas standing in the middle of my room and glared at them. I stated, "tell her about the note and the last thing you'll be seeing is a knife go into your eye understand?". Toby nodded his head, but EJ was just laughing. He said, "I don't have eyes stupid". I stared at him blankly and said, "you won't see anything but the last thing you'll hear is your screams as I plunge my knife in your eye socket. Got me?". He nodded and quickly walked out the room. Toby walked up to me and said, "you know I can't feel pain right?". I nodded yes and said, "I know you can't feel pain but that doesn't matter because you can still DIE!". Toby looked at me, then at the door, and then back at me. He ran out of the room as fast as he possibly could. I laughed a little a went and picked up the note off the ground. I set it on my side of the bed in my night stand. I walked out of the room and saw Y/N run up the stairs and into the bedroom. She was crying on the way up. I knew what had happened and I was furious. I stormed out of the stairs and pulled the knife out of his pocket. I heard EJ and Toby talking in the kitchen, so he ran in there and took EJ's mask off of him and tackled him to the ground. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY TO HER?!", I yelled. EJ looked confused and shaken and said, "what d-do you m-mean j-j-jeff?". I yelled, "YOU TOLD HER DIDN'T YOU? ABOUT MY SUICIDE NOTE!" He shook his head and I looked at Toby. I got off of EJ and dropped his mask on the floor and ran and tackled Toby to the ground. Toby yelled, "DUDE WHAT THE HELL! I DIDN'T TELL HER EITHER!" I looked at them both confused. I got off of Toby and ran up the stairs as fast as my legs could carry me. I saw her reading the suicide note that I had left in my night stand. She had one hand over her mouth and one was holding the note. She was crying a lot, like more than I've seen her cry before. I came over to her and sat next to her. I pulled her close and hugged her tightly. I didn't want to ever let her go to be honest. She kept crying and said, "Baby please don't ever die on my okay. Don't ever give up your life." I nodded my head as she kept crying. I then decided to tell her what I told EJ and Toby about the note. Her cries softened a bit but she was still crying heavily. I layed her down and layed next to her. After a while she had almost stopped crying, but before she did she cried herself to sleep. I have to admit I was tired too, so I fell asleep a few minutes after her. I heard someone come into our room, but I didn't bother to look up to see who it was. I heard the person pick up our blanket off the floor and lay it on top of us. They then siad, "sleep tight you love birds." I could tell it was Toby's voice. He was a good friend. I enjoyed having him around. Didn't Toby say something about him and Y/N having a relationship a few years back? What if they still had feelings for each other? What if Y/N left me to be with Toby? No that wouldn't happen. Y/N is too good of a person to do that and Toby is too loyal of a friend to do that to me. I felt Y/N turn around to where her face was next to my chest, but that was fine with me. She snuggled closer to me, so I pulled her closer. She was so warm, but on the other hand I was so cold. She was like fire and I was ice. Oh my god I love her. I'm never going to die as long as she's around.