chapter 18 (Last one :(

OCTOBER 31 DAY OF THE WEDDING
JEFF'S POV

Well today was the day. All of us creepypastas were standing in the forest. Clockwork was the bridesmaid and EJ was the best man. So we had slender, splendor, trender, and I hate to say it..but...offender was there. He was chained to a tree so he couldn't get out. Toby was the ring barrer and Sally and Lazari were the flower girls. We also had Jane, LJ, Nina, Lulu, and BEN there. Small wedding but it was all friends. Also Liu was there. I forgot him. I was standing at the alter in this tuxedo and I hated it. So I decided to kill someone in it. Made it feel like something I would wear everyday. I'm pretty sure Y/N did the same thing because when she started to walk down the aisle her dress was supposed to be white, but it also had some blood stains in it. I chuckled a little but otherwise she looked beautiful. She was not in her human form anymore. She decided to be in her creepypasta form for the wedding. She looked absolutely stunning. As she walked down the aisle the music played and it seemed everything was perfect. When she finally made it to me slender said,"We are gathered here today to celebrate the joining of Y/N L/N and Jeffery Woods. If anyone has a reason these 2 should not be wed speak now or forever hold your peace." Nobody said anything so slender kept going. "Do you Jeffery Woods, take Y/N L/N to be your lawfully wedded wife, through sickness and health, till death do you part?". "I do", I spoke. Then he said, "Do you Y/N L/N take Jeffery Woods to be your lawfully wedded husband, through sickness and health, till death do you part?". "I do", She said confident as ever. "You may now kiss the bride!" I grabbed her and pulled her in for the kiss of a lifetime. After that, during the party they played some of our favorite songs like, Bottle and a Gun, Whatever it Takes, Bullet, In love with a Killer, Take your Time, I don't want this night to end, kiss tomorrow goodbye and many more. A few hours after we got home we fell asleep never forgetting this night. This night will be remembered for as long as we both shall live. Hey maybe even one day a little one will come along. You never know...

(Well there yalls go! In love with a killer is finally completed! Maybe I should make a sequel? What do y'all think? I think so. I will be making more things with creepypastas and stuff. Now hope yalls enjoyed my very first book! I know I enjoyed writing it! Now, I must go! Bye and HAVAGUDONE! Atsuko Luan signing off! Byeeeeee)