chapter 12

JEFF'S POV...AGAIN...

The scream was Y/N's scream... I ran out of the bathroom only to hear the screams  coming from a familiar room, Offenderman's room. Oh my god what was offender doing to her?! No time to question. I ran towards the room and tried to open the door, but it wouldn't. I kept trying to open it but it was no use. I tried to bust the door down nothing. I kept trying to open it for about 2 minutes when I suddenly had an idea...

Y/N'S POV...FINALLY!!

I was watching the horror movie Toby had put on when Jeff needed to use the bathroom. He walked off and a few seconds later and tall figure, that looked like slender, walked towards me. He sat next to me and said,"Hello you must be Jeff's girl right?" I nodded my head yes and then he said, "nice to meet you my lady. I'm offenderman but you can call me offender." Never heard the name before. Probably a new creepypasta I haven't read about yet. He looked at me and stated, "So earlier I talked to Jeff about us 3 playing a game like scramble. So let's go get everything set up while we wait for Jeff." I nodded my head as I followed the talk man up the stairs into his room. He told me to just sit on his bed and wait for him. He'll be back with the game. I was actually happy Jeff wanted to do something with someone besides me for once. Offender came back with a blindfold and some rope. I walked away asking, "Hey offender what are you doing?" He told me he wasn't doing anything, but I knew he was lying. Just before I could run for my life out of the room he locked the door. I tried to open it, but before I could he had me in his tentacle and was pulling me close to him.  He blindfolded me then layed me on the bed. He took the rope and tied both arms and both legs to the bedframe. He took my shirt off, then my pants, then off went my bra, and then... my underwear... and I'm pretty sure you know what happens next. I was still a Virgin so I had never done it before. I screamed I pain and heard Jeff trying to get in. I kept screaming when I heard Jeff run off. I then heard him and slender appear in the room. Slender yelled in this demonic tone, "GET OFF OF HER YOU WIERDO!" He was shoved off of me and I was totally relived.  Slender took off the blindfold and I saw, in one tentacle, Jeff trying to get to offender. Slender untied me and let me free. I rushed to put my clothes on and ran to Jeff who was still screaming and cussing also squirming to try and get out of slender's grasp. He pulled his knife out and then I quickly grabbed it and pulled it out of his hand. He looked at me as if I had just stabbed him in the chest. He stopped once he had realized who I was. He told slender to let him go, so he did. Jeff was dropped to the ground like a rag doll. He was on his hands and knees and I saw something wierd. A single tear drop down to the floor. After that one came another, then another, and another. He went over to him and hugged him tightly. He hugged me and kept on crying. I walked him into his room and sat him onto his bed. He just sat there, still crying his eyes out. I was so mad at offender for 4 reasons. 1.he took my virginity away, 2. He raped me, 3. I wanted Jeff to be my first time but now that was never going to happen, and 4. He made Jeff cry. I wasn't about to let that slide. I walked out of Jeff's room with me saying the magic words. As I said them I started to transform. As soon as I was good and ready as my evil self I walked into offenders room. He was sitting on the bed and he said, "well, well, well is somebody back for more?" My eyes turned blood red as I grabbed Jeff's knife off the ground. I ran over to offender and grabbed him with one of my tentacles (I always wondered why I had those) and slammed him up against the wall. I took the knife and stabbed offender in the head. I dropped him on the floor and he held his head as he bled through his hand. He fell on the ground unconscious. I heard slender appear out of nowhere and grab me. The rest felt like slow motion. He drug me out of offender's room, then he tried to calm me down...