Chapter 3

Y/N's POV

I got lost in gorgeous eyes. Soon he was leaning in slowly to kiss me. I met him halfway and closed to gap. We started to make out. We kept this up for awhile even after the movie ended. We made out literally for hours. I finally pulled away and yawned then he yawned soon after. He looked at me and said, "Hey baby doll you tired?" I nodded. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to my room. He said he had to use the bathroom, so I took this as am opportunity to change into some pajamas. I was taking my shirt off when Jeff walked in. I looked at him and we both turned bright red. He yelled, "BABY I'M SO SORRY! I DIDN'T REALIZE YOU WERE STILL CHANGING!" He was still standing in the doorway and I yelled, "JUST GET OUT JEFF!". He nodded his head and shut the door. I finished changing and I yelled at him from upstairs and told him he could come up. He did and I started to feel sick. We both layed down and he slipped his sweater off and put it on my dresser. We layed there and he pulled me close. Soon we both fell asleep.
3 HOURS LATER...
 I woke up and wasn't feeling good, I felt queasy. So I got out of bed and felt a sudden urge. I ran as fast as I could to the bathroom and threw up. I'm guessing Jeff heard me run down the hall because he came running and pulled back my hair. I felt him and started to smile. But that didn't last long until more came up. After I finished I started to cry thinking about Jeff seeing me like this and breaking up with me. Then, to my surprise, he pulled me close and hugged me tight. He felt my tears and whispered, "It's okay doll, don't cry, don't cry." I hugged him tight and he carried me back to bed. He layed down and snuggled me close. I really thought he was going to break up with me. I did love him and I knew he loved me but I didn't know this much. All my other boyfriends broke up with me after I got sick, but Jeff... he was different . He comforted me and made sure I was okay. Now that there is a great man. He kissed my forehead and said, "Feel better sweetheart. Love you and goodnight." I turned to him and started to cry. He looked at me worried and said, "Baby what's wrong?" I looked at him and said, "You're the only one who makes me feel complete. Please don't leave me during the night or day. Don't leave me ever okay?" He kissed me and when he pulled away he stated, "Oh honey, I won't leave ya I will never ever, ever, ever leave ya okay. I love you to much to leave you okay?" I told him okay as I fell asleep next to him. He's the greatest guy in the world. I don't know why I ever thought about him leaving me. He would never leave. He loves me and I love him. He's so warm. My room is freezing and my blanket really doesn't do much but Jeff is like the warmest blanket ever. I then start to wonder 'Why does Jeff love me?' I knew I said that guys left when I was sick. The guys also leave me when I show them who I really am. 'Maybe it somewhat has to do with he's a killer and so am I. Maybe he loves me for who I am like as a human? Or maybe he loves me for my true form. My snake tongue, pointy elf ears, fangs, tentacles, and red eyes.' And i can't forget my slit mouth. You know I enjoy my mouth like this more then I did before. My heart is being completed by Jeff. These thoughts are making me cry. I'm guessing Jeff heard me sobbing and he woke up then turned me around. He asked me what was wrong. So I  asked him why he loves me. He looked confused on why I would ask something like that. But he still answered my question. "Well miss Y/N," He spoke, "Your eyes are prettier than the ocean, your smile makes my stomach turn in knots. Your H/C and blue hair is wonderful. When your in your true form your fangs make you look amazing, your tentacles remind me of home, your red eyes are just gorgeous. I also love ya because your smart, beautiful, funny, sweet, caring, wonderful, amazing, and so, so, so much more. Does that answer your question babydoll?" "Why yes baby, it certainly does." I leaned over and kissed him and of course he kissed back. We kissed and then he snuggled me close.