ゼロ

There is a legend, that before we are born we are apart of the stars and then when we die our souls return to the sky. The legend sadly is just a legend, because no one knows for sure what the after life holds. Whether there is a heaven and hell, or whether there is even any form of life after death, no one alive knows and no one alive ever will.

But this legend has a truth to it

But this legend has a truth to it. There are definitely spirits in the night sky. But they aren't the unborn or the deceased, they are far different and far more complex. The people born from the sky are just like humans on the outside, but on the inside there is no blood, no bones, just stardust.

The first moonchild was discovered in the late 1800's

The first moonchild was discovered in the late 1800's. Her name was undocumented because she refused to give it to the humans. Writings say she was beautiful, far more beautiful than any human to ever exist from then and for forever. They called her Mother Moon, because she was the first to Earth from up there. Nothing is known about where she went, if she died, or what her interactions with humans were. We just know that she was beautiful and the beginning of the moonchildren.

Moonchildren started in books but now with the new generation they are all over the internet. Of course not actual pictures of them, because that's illegal; no moonchild is ever to be photographed. But actors and actresses recreating their historical story and playing out fictional love stories between them have the world in a blinding haze. The celebrity world makes being a moonchild look glamorous, full of excitement and life. But that's not how it is for them, not in the slightest.

Moonchildren live in secret, in hiding, because if they are discovered they are forced into institutions to be used for scientific research and kept in secret gated societies. They are not seen as citizens either, they have no rights, no laws allowing them any freedom. They are innocent outlaws. If a human discovers a person as a moonchild they are required to turn them over to the police, if not you're arrested and can serve years in jail. A human is not to have ANY relations with a moonchild, especially sexual relations. If a human is caught having relations they are arrested and jailed.