Prolouge

*After 3 hour of painful hours of crying outside the emergency room the doctor that operated Baekhyun came out of the room with a sad smile making Chanyeol cry again but he held his tears.

"Doctor,how was my husband and my baby?Please t-tell me th-they are f-fine"Chanyeol held the doctor's hand begging to say some good news but what he expected to hear is the opposite.

"Be strong Mr.Park.Baekhyun is fine he manage to survive after the surgery but the baby.He can't manage to survive.We tried our best to save the both of them but the baby is not that strong.I'm sorry"After Chanyeol heard it as if it his world collapse.The tears that he tried to hold back seconds ago finally flow down from his eyes.He can't understand other things the doctor tell to him.

He only understand one thing.

"My baby is dead

Chanyeol slowly entered the room Baekhyun at and he saw the love of his life crying and it is one of the things he hate.He sat at the edge of the bed where Baekhyun is laying slowly he hugged his Husband whispering  "Sorry,please don't cry anymore"

"Ch-Chanyeol m-my baby?P-Please tell me he's f-fine"Baekhyun is choking in his own tears and Chanyeol hated it.

"B-Baekhyun"Chanyeol's heart is slowly shuttering inside of him.
"They're gone"He continued....

"NO,CHANYEOL PLEASE TAKE THAT BACK..MY BABY IS STILL ALIVE.NOOOOO PLEASE NOOOOO!!"Baekhyun is punching Chanyeol's chest but that doesn't hurt him.

"Baekhyun please stop it.I know your hurt but think of it I am the father too."Chanyeol tried to calm Baekhyun down because he know that he is hurt mentally,emotionally and physically.

"Baekhyun you need to be strong"Chanyeol continued.

"I-I want t-to see h-him"Baekhyun looked up to Chanyeol with the over flowing tears in his eyes.

"B-but Baekhyun--"

"P-please Chanyeol I w-want to see him,my baby"Baekhyun begged.

"Wait me here I will get a wheelchair for you''Baekhyun nodded and Chanyeol take the wheelchair beside Baekhyun's bed.

     Chanyeol help Baekhyun to sit in the wheelchair and walked out of the room.

      While they were near in the room where they're baby's dead body were laying,Baekhyun's tear didn't stop flowing down his eyes.

      They slowly entered the room and Baekhyun's heart broke when he see his son lying lifeless in a cold bed(i'm sorry but I don't know what it is) he tried to stand up and slowly walking through his son and carried him.

"B-baby,wake u-up p-please.M-mommy i-is h-here."Chanyeol's heart broke when he saw how sad his husband is.

"B-baby,M-mommy loves y-you so s-so s-so much"Baekhyun kissed his forehead.

"Y-you can n-now rest B-baby.S-sleep w-well.R-rest in p-peace my little a-angel.We love you"Baekhyun slowly laid the baby and run towards Chanyeol and cried.

"Ch-chanyeol our b-baby"Baekhyun cried and cried and cried.

"Shhh,Baby stop crying he is now at peace"Chanyeol cares Baekhyun's back.

Chanyeol's POV

      I woke up feeling happy because today Baekhyun is going to go home from hospital.I immediately take a bath and brush my teeth and go to the Hospital where my husband is.I didn't bother to ate my breakfast because I am planning to eat breakfast with Baekhyun.

     After 15 minutes of driving I arrived at the hospital.I parked my car and go to the ward where he is BUT I didn't expect what happened.

"Wh-where is my husband?"I asked the nurse who is cleaning the bed.

"His mother take him last night."I got shocked by what the nurse said and my heart is beating so fast.

"D-do you k-know where they are going?" I tried to held back his tears that are threatening to fell.

"Ahmm,Mr.Park,Baekhyun left a letter for you.Wait,Ohh here it is"The nurse gave the letter to me and walked out of the room.

       I go home and headed to me and Baekhyun shared room and read the letter.

To my Chanyeol,

              Chanyeol I know that you are going to hate me when you knew that I am going but it's okay.
            Chanyeol I am going not because I don't love you anymore.Chanyeol you know that I really really love you but I can't be with,not this time.Because I don't know how to feel towards you the fact that you cheated on me and our baby died Chanyeol I am not that strong to handle all of this pain so let us give our selves a break.A break from everything.And I want to test our fate.I will not tell to anyone where I am going so I want you to wait and DON'T look after me I want to test our fate.If one day when I come back and crossed our path again I will never let you go I want someday I can love you with someone who is trying to break us apart,Someday I can love yoh with all of my heart and not being afraid what will happen for tomorrow.I don't want you to cry because of me.I know that your hurt but please don't you ever cry because I go.I promise when the wound in my heart healed I will immediately go back to you.My Giant,My Yoda,My Everything I love you and you will always be in my heart forever. 

Love,
Your Husband
Park Baekhyun

I cried after he finished reading the letter he don't know how to feel.

I lost my baby.I lost my Baekhyun.

"I promise that I will wait for you Baekhyun"Chanyeol hugged the pillow that belongs to his husband and he didn't notice that he is slowly falling asleep.

Will Chanyeol be able to fulfill his promise or he can find someone else while Baekhyun is still without in his life?