Part 7

Chanyeol's POV

"What the actual fuck?Kim Jong In?"
I drag him to the backyard of Baekhyun's house.

"Oh my ghad Park,you made me so worried.I thought you got kidnapped-"I cutted him.

"That's why you called to a fucking 911 and bring a police to this fucking house?"I ruffled my hair trying to control my self.

"Chill Babe.I should be the one who is angry,cause you didn't told me that Baekhyun already came back"I saw him rolled his side.What is with the name calling?

"We just met yesterday.And guess what?"

"What?"We seated at the chair in the backyard.

"One of our son have managed to survive"I looked at him.I think he is out of mind that's why he didn't understand what I said.

"One of your son?Congra- Wait,What?B-but-"I think he already realized.

"It's a long explanation,but I am so happy"I smiled.

"DADDY!!"I saw my son running.So I picked him up.

"Waeyo?"

"Mommy said,breakfast is ready.Let your friend come too"He said and he climbed down then run inside the house.

"Is that your son?"Kai questioned while we were heading to the kitchen.

"Ne"

"WHAT IS THIS FUCKING TOASTED MAN DOING HERE?"I heard Kyungsoo shouting when we arrived at the kitchen.

"Kyungsoo,Let him eat first before he will go"Baekhyun said while feeding our son.

"Eat this,don't worry I am not that worst to but a Muriatic Acid and Chlorine to your food"Kyungsoo handed Kai the plate.

"Taste it first"Kai said.

"Ehh?"

"Ah I already ate Chanyeol.I think I should go now before Kyungsoo killed me in different ways"Kai said putting the plate Kyungsoo gave.

"You sure?"I asked

"Ne,Baekhyun welcome back.Bye Guys"He waved ready to leave when Kyungsoo said.

"Be careful to a ten wheeler truck to roll over your ugly face."

"Bye Kyungsoo Babe,I Love Yah"

"DO YOU WANT TO DIE?"Kyungsoo shout before standing up picking a knife and pointed to Kai who is now running.

"That crazy friend of yours better not visiting this house if he want to live longer"I heard Baekhyun chuckled.

"Chanhyunnie go brush your teeth in your room.We will just eat our breakfast"

"Ne,Mommy"After my son finished eating he went to his room.

After we finished eating Me and Baekhyun went to our son's room and when we entered we saw him playing with his toys.

"Baekhyun"I called him and he respond with a hummed.

"Lets go back to our house"He looked at me with wide eyes.

"T-To our house?"

"Ne,with our Chanhyun.Is it okay with you or you don't want to go back in their cause yo-"He cutted me by smashing my lips to his.

"What are you saying?Don't talk non sense Yeol"He said

"But-"He cutted me again.

"No buts Yoda.If that's what you want then we will go back to our house."He said smilling.

"Mommy where are we going?"My son asked while he is sitting in my lap.

"We will going back to my house where me your mom used to live when we got married,Right Mommy"I said that makes him blush when I called him mommy.

"Stop with the name calling Yeol.Ahh Yes baby your Daddy's right we will go back in there tomorrow.Now Chanyeol if you don't have anything to  do can you just please help me pack our things instead of teasing me for the whole day?"He said standing up.

We packed there things while Chanhyun is playing his toys.

We finished packing when it's already 7:45(is it too long?nah😂back to the story)

Me,Chanhyun and Baekhyun went down stairs to eat our Diner.After eating diner we changed Chanhyun's clothes into pajama and comfortable clothes.After that Me and Baekhyun went to our clothes and cuddled(they already changed clothes).

"Want to make another mini me?"I whispered to him.Then he hit my chest.

"Why is it always mini you?"he looked up.

"Chanhyun is like an exact carbon copy of you.Don't you think it is unfair for me cause I am the one who carry me for a 9 months than you,you only have to put your dick inside me then come inside then boom I'm pregnant,then in the end he will looked like you"he continued and pouted.

"Speaking of Chanhyun.You are right.Chanhyun really looks like me when I am still in his age.The only thing he got from you is his-"

"Try to continue that you will sleep outside this house.Right Here Right Now"he threatened while pointing his pointer finger in me.

"His eyes.I didn't said what you are thinking.You are the one who said that"I laughed at him until I am at the floor.

"Done laughing?"

"Ne wait I am still not"I laughed again and again and again(luhh😂).

"If you are done laughing then go outside here is your blanket (throws me the blanket)and your pillow(throws me 2 pillows)now go before I castrate you".He said and then turned around pulling his blanket to his shoulder.

"Aww.My Baby Baek is angry.I thought we will going to make another mini me.How will we going to do that when your angry?"I said puling the blanket to his elbow then kissing his shoulder up to his neck.Peppering him with kisses.

"Chan-mhgg-yeol st-stop doing th-that"He said when I am kissing him in his neck leaving love marks.

"I Love You Mrs. Park"I said before kissing him toridly.

***********

Hah😂

C
L
I
F
F
H
A
N
G
E
R
S

Smut on the next chapter😂I am warning you its my first time writing that so please please please please please bare with me😂