Chapter 4

Third Person's POV

Chanyeol slowly bent down and carry his son though he knew that Chanhyun didn't know that he is the father.

Baekhyun stand up and walks towards his husband and there son.He joined the family hugged.
This is the way that I was longing for.

"Hyung,what are you doing here?"Chanhyun asked still laying his head into Chanyeol's shoulder.

Chanyeol can feel that his eyelids is getting heavier everytime Chanhyun,his son call him "hyung'.

Baekhyun noticed the tears that are kept falling from his husband's eyes so he quickly wiped it using his thumb.

"Baby,Mommy needs to tell you something."Baekhyun slowly took Chanhyun from his father's arm and take him in to his.

"What is it Mommy going to tell Chanhyunnie?"Sitting on the edge of Chanhyun's bed.

"Do you want to know who is your father?"Baekhyun looked up to Chanyeol And patted the space for Chanyeol to sit.

"You will going to tell me?Mommy will going to tell who is the Father of Chanhyunnie?"Chanhyun said cutely that makes his parents laughed but still they have a tears in there eyes.

"Of course,my baby"Baekhyun hugged his son very tight.

"Your Daddy is right..........."

Baekhyun firstly looked at Chanyeol and gazed to his son before saying.

"Here with us"

Chanhyun gasped and stand up from Baekhyun's lap then he looked at Chanyeol.

"Hyung is my Daddy?"

"Yes baby,Go ahead,go to him."Baekhyun wiped his tears and let go of Chanhyun.

Chanhyun walked to Chanyeol and he hugged the giant so tight.He kept muttering "Your my daddy" to Chanyeol's hearing.It makes the taller's heart to came out from his chest because of too much happiness that he can feel when Chanhyun,his own flesh and blood son called him 'Daddy'    

"Yes baby,I am your Daddy."

"Yay,we will become a big happy family from now on."Chanhyun said and tighten his hugged to Chanyeol.The taller's lips automatically curved in to a wide smile.

But When Baekhyun heard it his smile faded.What if Chanyeol already have his own family now?I don't want my son to get hurt.

"Ahm,Baby Mommy needs to talk to Daddy first.Can you go out and went to Grandmommy at the kitchen to helped her with her cooking?"Chanhyun nodded and went out of his room.

Baekhyun was about to asked something to Chanyeol but Chanhyun,there son entered and jumped towards his mother and said "I love you Mommy"he kissed Baekhyun's left cheeks and come towards his father and said "I love you Daddy"Chanhyun kissed his father's cheeks and went out of the room.

Baekhyun stand up and went to the door to looked it.When he turned around ready to go back beside to his husband.But unfortunately Chanyeol is already behind him.Slowly Chanyeol leaned down to kiss Baekhyun,but the smaller covered his lips with his hand making the taller frown.

"Waeyo?"Chanyeol removed Baekhyun's hand from his lips.

"I am worried"Baekhyun said and lower his head.

"About what?"

"About,ahm your know its been 5 years since I left.I don't know what happened in your life this past 5 years.And I don't even know if you still love me"Baekhyun said more like whisper especially the last part.