CHAPTER 1

Baekhyun's POV

Me,my mother,my brother Baekbeom were now boarding our plane going back to Seoul.

It's been 5 years since we left after the tragedy that happened to me and my husband but now I think my wound in my heart is healed not totally healed but I know that I can handle it already that is why I am here again.

"ALL PASSENGERS PLEASE WEAR YOUR SEAT BELT,IN A MINUTE LATER WE WILL GOING TO LAND IN SEOUL INCHEON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT"
I heard the flight attendant so we wear our seat belt,ready to land.

After about 3 minutes the airplane already land at the ground.

"ANNOUNCEMENT EVERYONE,THANK YOU FOR BOARDING OUR AIRPLANE,HAVE A SAFE LIFE,GOD BLESS AND THANK YOU AGAIN"the flight attendant said with a happy voice.

"Honey,come on"My mother said while trying to carry our baggage but my brother Baekbeom stopped her.

"Let me carry that mom"Baekbeom hyung carry our baggage and went out of the Airport.

"Oh my ghad,I miss this,I miss the fresh air,I miss everything"I said hugging everything I see,I almost hug the old man beside me but nope.Luckily.

"Baekkie our car is here come on"I followed my mom and went inside our car leaving Baekbeom hyung to arrange our luggage in the car.

"Thank's for the help Baekhyun"My brother said sassily but I am Baekhyun.

"Your welcome"I smiled evilly to him causing him to rolled his eyes.

*After 1 and a half hours

"Why do I feel that there is something strange in this house mom?"I said while looking around on our new house.I felt something strange,like there is something missing in my heart.

"Maybe it's because your not with your husband and son"Mom said.

Ohh right my son.I promise to call him when we already arrived.

"Oh my,I forgot to call that little warrior,he must be waiting"I thought

"MOM,I WILL JUST CALL MY SON,I WILL GO OUTSIDE BYEEE~"I went outside of our house to call my son after a minute he answered.

"MOMMY,WHY DIDN'T YOU CALLED ME.DID YOU ALREADY FORGOT ABOUT YOUR CUTTEST SON"Chanhyun,my cuttest son yelled causing me to took away the phone from my ears because he is too loud.

"Baby,of course not.How would I ever forget about my cuttest son?huh?Mommy just felt so tired that's why I didn't called"I explained sweetly not wanting to be yelled by my son.

"Mommy"

"Hhmmm"

"Mommy,Chanhyunnie missed his mommy"My son voiced crack after he said that.

"Baby,are you crying?"I know that he is crying because of the toned of his voice and I can feel it.

"But why did mommy didn't bring Chanhyunnie with him?"

"Chanhyunniee~stop crying please"

"BUT CHANHYUNNIE WANT TO COME WITH HIS MOMMY."

"Baby~--"

"Is my mommy getting tired of Ch-Chanhyunnie?"I got shocked by what he said.

"No,Baby Mommy will never be getting tired of my Baby,my Chanhyunnie"I said while trubg to held my tears because of what my baby said.

"R-really?"I heard him sniffling

"Yeah,baby now stop crying and go to your nanny to take a bath and eat dinner it's already 6:19 you should eat now"