Chapter 10

*The day before Chanhyun's birthday

Baekhyun's POV

      I woke up when I felt someone kissing me at my forehead.

"Good Morning"my husband said before kissing me on my lips.

"You already prepared for work?"I asked him when we apart from the good morning kiss .

"Ahmm,Actually I have something to tell you''I slowly sit up from bed and hummed for him to continue.

"I have to go to Japan"

"What about Chanhyun's birthday tomorrow?"

"I will make sure to comeback tomorrow"I pouted cause it is my son's  first time celebrating his birthday with his father.

"Don't be sad cause I will be able to attend our son's birthday tomorrow,okay?''

"Just please come home tomorrow okay?"I know I can't win on him so I just let him be.

"I have to go now,Bye I love you"

"I love you too"I said and pecked on his lips.

      When he is already gone I felt like my stomach suddenly twitched so I quickly run to the bathroom and throw up.

"ARGHH"I throw up for about few minutes and I brush my teeth to cleanse.

"Sir Baekhyun?"

I saw our maid outside the door of my room when I was about to go out.

"Sir Kyungsoo is here to see you"She said after that she already left.

I walked downstairs and I saw my best friend sitting at the couch.

"Hey,Baekhyun"

"Hi"I greeted him and sit beside him.

"Are you okay?You looked pale?"He questioned me.

"I kinda feel a lil bit exhausted even thou I didn't do anything this past few days and I ve also been throwing up"

"Wanna go to the Pharmacy?

"Wae?"

"Uhh,don't ask me that questioned when you already knows the answer"he smirked at me and he stand up.

No ones POV

After that Baekhyun and Kyungsoo went to the pharmacy and brought a pregnancy kit.When they both went to the house Baekhyun immediately went to the bathroom and check.

"Please,please,please"He hold tightly in his hands the pregnancy kit and after 3 minutes he looked at it.

Positive

He went out to the bathroom and went to sit beside Kyungsoo.

"Positive,Kyung its positive"He cried in his best friend's shoulder.

"Chanhyun wants to have a sibling right?Maybe it is the best gift he will receive tomorrow"He patted his best friend's shoulder.

CHANHYUN's BIRTHDAY!!!

Baekhyun pacing back and fourth because the party of Chanhyun is already started but the father of his son is still nowhere to be found in the party.

"Mommy,where is Daddy?"

Chanhyun tugged the hem of his dress.

"Not yet,baby but Daddy is coming."

He smiled and his son went to continue his special celebration.

Time passed and the some of the guests are starting yo leave.

"Where is Chanyeol,Baekhyun?"Mrs.Park went to the smaller and asked.