Chapter 11

Third Person's POV

After Baekhyun went out of the room Chanyeol immediately followed him.

"Baekhyun wait!!"He shouted because Baekhyun almost stripped when he is running downstairs.

"Baekhyun"Chanyeol caught Baekhyun and hugged him tight.Chanyeol got shocked when he notice that Baekhyun's breathing is getting unstable.

"Baekhyun,breath.Enhale Exhale"Slowly the smaller calmed down but didn't stop crying.

"Shhh,stop crying"Chanyeol wiped the blood beside the lips of his husband and he kissed his husband on the forehead.

"I'm sorry okay?Please don't cry.You know that your pregnant right?Please don't cry"It hurts for him to saw his husband crying while there is a big bruised in his lips.

When Baekhyun calmed down he tried to walk but as soon as he step he almost fell but luckily Chanyeol was there to catch him.The giant carried his small husband to their room and when they were inside Baekhyun laid down on the bed and he covered himself on the blanket.

"Baek-"Chanyeol got shocked when he saw the bruise in the smaller's arm.

"Baek,I'm so sorry.Can you forgive me Hmm?"he whispered and cried while hugging the smaller.

After that he looked at Baekhyun who is now crying silently in his husband's embrace.

"Baekhyun stop crying please.It may hurt our baby"Baekhyun stand up and before he could take a step a hand held to stop him.

"Where are you going?"

"Ch-Chanhyun"

"Let me help you''They went to Chanhyun's room when suddenly Chanyeol remembered that he locked his son in that room.They opened it and then Baekhyun saw his son crying silently at the corner of his room.

"M-Mommy"His son whispered and then Baekhyun went to his son.

"I'm here Baby.Mommy's here"Baekhyun cried and then Chanyeol went to them and hugged his family.

They all stayed like that and when the maid shouted that dinner is ready all of them went down.

"Mommy what happened to your lips?"His son asked while they were eating.

"Mommy and Daddy fo-"Baekhyun cutted Chanyeol and said.

"Mommy just got slipped on the bathroom that's why"he smiled at his son and then they continued eating.

After eating they all changed into they're night gown and went to bed.While Chanyeol and Baekhyun is in the bed no one speak and the quiet atmosphere is eating the guilty that has been inside Chanyeol.

"Since when did you know that your pregnant?"-Chanyeol.

"Y-Yesterday"-Baekhyun.

"I'm sorry about earlier-"

"I w-want to sleep Chanyeol"After that Baekhyun turned around back facing Chanyeol.