Chapter 3

Chanyeol's POV

I am thinking what I said or did a while ago,when the guardian of Chanhyun called and after he asked if 'Chanyeol' is my name he immediately hung up.I wonder why?

I come back from my thoughts when my phone rang again.I immediately answer it.

"Is there something I said that offended you earlier?"I immediately asked him when I already answered.

The other line didn't say any words so I apologize to him.Even though I don't really know what I did.

"Erm,if ever a I said something wrong.
I didn't mean it,I'm sorry"I pleaded.

"Ch-Chanyeol"

I was about to answer when I realize that I know that voice.I know that lovely and soft voice.It-it belongs t-to Baekhyun.

My mind can't immediately process the things that is happening,so I keep quiet but I decided to make sure if that's really Baekhyun.

"B-Baekhyun"I want to utter an another word but as if it likes I can't.

"B-Baekhyun,i-is this r-really you?"The tears in my eyes alreay fell.

"Y-Yes Chanyeol,i-its me."After I heard that he said that.I sobbed happily.

"I Miss You"We said it in unison.And there is a smile that are slowly showing in my lips.

"Baekhyun,where are you?I want to see you?Are you okay?What happened in you in this past 5 years,After you left I didn't hear--"I stopped when I heard a chuckle at the other line.I miss that sound.

"A-Are you free tomorrow?I want to see you and there's something I want to tell you.I-If you are just free?"The smile on lips never leave my face especially now.

"Why not today?"

"I-Is it okay with you?I don't want to cause any disturbance to you."I fixed my composure and run outside our house.

"You will never be a disturbance Baekhyun."I said while starting the engine.I put my phone into the loud speaker mode and drove out of of my house.

"R-Really?"I know that right now he is already blushing.

"Yes,Tell me your address I will go now to your house."

"***** near the Yongsan Park.That's our new house.I will hung up now.I will just wait for you outside the house."

"No wait,don't hung up.Please I want to hear your voice."

"O-Okay.Please focus on the road"

"I will.Wait are you the who is wearing a plain white tshirt with a black pants?"I can saw him from a far.I already know that that Baekhyun is that but I just want to hear his voice.

"Yes."He waved his hands.

As I am getting nearer and nearer in him my heart beat is getting faster and faster.

I parked my car infront of his house and go out of the car.

When I am already outside the car I saw Baekhyun.I slowly walked towards him and I can feel the tears that are slowly forming to my eye lid.

"B-Baekhyun."I run towards him and I immediately hugged him.

"Your back"I tighten the hugged and he hugged me back.I sobbed into his shoulder and he sobbed in my chest.

"Ch-Chanyeol I'm sorry"He said I can feel that his sobbed is becoming louder and louder.

"Shh,don't say sorry.I was the one who is supposed to say that.It hurts me when I heard you saying sorry when I know that you didn't do anything wrong."I stroked his back to calm him but that only makes him cried more.