Part 5

3rd Person POV

After Baekhyun,Chanhyun,Chanyeol and the rest of the family went to the Amusement Park they were now heading back to there home.

Baekbeom was the one who is driving,Mama Byun is in the front seat and the Park Family (Baekhyun,Chanyeol and Chanhyun) is in the back seat.

Chanhyun is in the lap of his Mommy Baekhyun and Baekhyun is laying his head to Chanyeol's chest.They were both sleeping while Chanyeol is only looking to his family.

"Chanyeol wake Baekhyun up we are already here"Baekbeom said and he and Mama were already outside the car.

"Baekhyun,Baekkie wake up now were already here"Chanyeol tried to be more quiet because he don't want to wake his son cause he know that the little warrior is tired cause God knows how he run all over the amusement park,riding  different kinds of rides that he see.Even his parents is getting tired but since they know that it is Chanhyun's first time going out with a complete family they just let him do whatever he wants.

"Hmmppp"

"I will carry Chanhyun so now lets go inside the house I know your tired"Chanyeol said and he carry his son carefully not wanting to wake him up.

Chanyeol gently placed Chanhyun to his bed and kissed him on the forehead.After that he went to Baekhyun's room.

When Chanyeol entered there room his husband laying in the bed with a new pair of clothes.

"Yeollie,I already put your clothes in the bathroom.Go change now"

After Chanyeol finished changing clothes he went out of the bathroom then headed to lay on the bed cuddling with Baekhyun.

"Its already May 1 tomorrow-"Baekhyun snuggled on Chanyeol's chest.

"Baek,may I know when is Chanhyun's birthday?"

"That was I supposed to say but you interrupt"Baekhyun pouted and continued "It is already May 1 tomorrow and Chanhyun's birthday is May 19,what are you planing on your son's birthday?"

"What does Chanhyun usually do during his birthday?"

"His last Birthday we went to an orphanage and donated.Chanhyun don't like an elegant parties being with me,mom and hyung is enough for him,but I think Chanhyun already received his birthday gift now"Baekhyun looked up to Chanyeol.

"What is it?"Baekhyun giggled and teased Chanyeol.

"You don't really know?"

"I know,I just want to hear it.Now say it"

"Chanhyun already met you.Maybe he didn't tell me what he always wish in his birthday.I can feel it"He pecked Chanyeols lips.

"Really?No wonder.You carried him in your womb for a 9 months that is why you know everything that happens towards him"

"There is one thing that Chanhyun want for his birthday"Chanyeol continued.

"What is it,You Yoda"

"He wants to have a siblings" Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun but he buried his face to Chanyeols chest to hide his blushing face.

"Yah!!"Baek lightly punch his chest.

"Wae?Why don't you want us to have another baby?Ahh my heart hurts.My own husband don't want to have another ba-"Chanyeol didn't have a chance to finish what he was supposed to say when Baekhyun smashed there lips together.

"Of Course I want another baby,especially when you are the father.Don't talk non sense,okay?"Baekhyun said when they parted from the kiss.

"I know,I just wanna tease you" after hearing the taller reply the smaller turned around back facing the giant.

"You really like teasing me"

"Baekhyun"

*no reply*

"Baek"

*still no reply*

"PARK BAEKHYUN CAN YOU PLEASE TURN AROUND?"

"What if I don't want to face you?"

"You don't want?"

"NE,I DON'T WANT"the smaller said with a more sassier tone.Causing the giant to have an Idea.A wicked idea.

"Then is it okay with you,when I fucked you with this position?"Chanyeol rubbed his crotch to the covered ass chick of Baek.

"Ch-Chanyeol,st-stop doing th-that"

"Why?"

Baekhyun finally faced the giant.But before he could speak the giant already attacked his lips.Theyre lips move in sinc for about a minute when they were out of breath they separated.

"I Love You"They both whispered to each other at the same time.

"Lets sleep now I know you are tired"
Chanyeol hugged his husband and they drifted off to sleep.