Part 6

Baekhyun's POV

    I woke up earlier than usual.When I looked at the clock it only says 5:49 am so I decided to hug my husband first.I really missed this.

After about 15 minutes of cuddling with my sleeping husband,I turned off the alarm cause I don't want him to wake up yet.I went to the bathroom,brush my teeth and went out.

I first went to the room of my mother and hyung,I saw them sleeping so I turned off the alarm and kissed there forehead.

When I went to my son's room,I saw no one to his bed then when I was about to call him.I saw there is a light coming from the bathroom of his room.

"Chanhyunnie?Are you in there?"

"Ne,Mommy"

I saw him brushing his teeth.

"Why did you wake up so early?"I carry him.I helped him to brush his teeth.When he is already finished we went out of his room still in my arms.

"Cause I want to help you cooked our breakfast for Daddy"

"Okay,come on.We need to finish this before your Daddy wakes up"

We cooked Beef stew,toasted bread,fruit salad,fried bacon and hotdogs.When I looked at the clock it is already 7:03 am.My Mom and brother is already awake but Chanyeol is still not.So Me and Chanhyun decided to take his breakfast tk the room.

"Come on Chanhyunnie,wake you Daddy up"

"Daddy,Daddy,me and Mommy prepared our breakfast.You should wake up now or else I will eat your food"Chanhyun shakes Chanyeol and after of so much shaking he already wakes up.

"Good Morning Daddy"

"Good Morning Baby"I sit beside him and I placed the breakfast at the side table.

Chanyeol kissed his son on the cheeks.

"Where's my Good Morning kiss?"I pouted and turned around.

I was startled when I felt a hand on both of the side of my chest.

"Good Morning Hon"He kissed me on lips.I felt that he was about to deepened the kiss but I parted.

"Waeyo?"He pout so I stole a peck on his lips.

"Our son is here.Don't ruin his innocence"I rolled my eyes to him.

"Look Daddy,Me and Mommy prepared your breakfast"

"Come on,Chanhyun helped me cooking that so you should eat all of this"I placed the breakfast in front of us and we started eating.

"Wahh,The breakfast is so delicious I am so full"Chanyeol said and patted his tummy.

"Me too,Daddy looked at my tummy it is so big"

"Baekhyun!!"

I Heard Kyungsoo shouting from downstairs so I run outside the room.

I got shocked when I saw a police mobile and some police outside our house.

"You better get out of this house if you want your dear life to continued"

What the fuck is that police doing here?

I saw a man with a tan skin,Slightly smaller than Chanyeol,have a sexy aura,I knew it,It's Kai.Chanyeol's best friend.

I run back to my room and saw my husband and son playing.

"Chanyeol you better show your self downstairs to Kai before the police salvage this house."I take my son to him.

"P-Police?What are they doing here?"He stuttered.

"Maybe that stupid best friend of your's thought I kidnapped you that's why he called a police"I rolled my eyes to him
Kai's POV

   I go to Chanyeol's house earlier cause I am confused when he didn't go to work yet.So I am planning to make a visit to his house.

  When I rung the door bell a maid welcome me.

"Where is Chanyeol?"I asked her.

"He didn't came home last night Sir"She answered.

"Ohh.If she came home later just tell him that I came"I went out of his house.

   I called his secretary if he already arrived but she said  "Sir Kai,Mister Park didn't arrived just yet,I'm sorry".Being confused I decided to tracked his GPS.

What if he got kidnapped and the kidnapper will blackmailed me.What the?I don't have money.

Where the hell is this fucking GPS tracker taking me?I didn't even know this place and What the fuck is Chanyeol doing here?

When the GPS tracker stopped I looked at the window and saw a big house with a big gate.What is he really got kidnapped.Wait I will call a police.

"S-Sir,please track my gps here.My friend got kidnapped and I am here infront of the house of the kidnapper"

I dialled the police number and I went for them.After a minute they already arrived.

The head police slowly unlock the gate and we entered the house.

"RAISED YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR AND DONT MOVE IF YOU DON'T WANT US TO SHOOT YOU"

"What the fuck?"Kyungsoo appeared from nowhere.

Wait,What?K-Kyungsoo?

Does Baekhyun already came back?

Oh my ghad,I'm dead.

"A-Ahh S-Sir-"I stuttered.

"KIM FUCKING JONG IN WHAT THE FUCKED IS THIS FUCKING POLICE DOING HERE WITH YOU?"

"K-Kyungsoo,W-wait"

"BAEKHYUN!!!"

Wait,Baekhyun?Whaaa so he is really back,I am sure Chanyeol will kill me.

"Wait,L-let me e-explain"

"YOU BETTER GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE IF YOU WANT YOUR DEAR LIFE TO CONTINUE"He threatened.

He is still the Kyungsoo that I love.

"Ahh,Sir Sorry for the inconvenient but they didn't kidnapped my friend,I am really really sorry"I talked to the police outside.And with so much 'please' and 'i am sorry's'.They already go.When I went back to the house I saw Chanyeol walking downstairs carying a child and Baekhyun following him.

Chanyeol glazed met my eyes causing me to gulp.I am so dead.

Why does that stupid idea of calling a police for emergency cross my mind.Aish I should visit an psychiatrist before I got worst.I think I am going crazy.

I got from the reality when I am being drag by Chanyeol.