Kid times part 1

At regal academy.

Rose just arrived at regal academy, "good morning guys!". "Good morning rose". The gang greeted her. "Morning rose" hawk said. "Morning hawk" rose said. "Awesome sleepover last Friday night am I right?" Rose said. "Yah. We should do it again someday." Ling ling  said. "Yah. It was fun, especially for rose and hawk" Travis said teasing the two. Rose and hawk looked at each other wondering why Travis suddenly said than. "I mean, they were missing until midnight." Travis said, and the two just blushed. "Is there anything wrong?" Joy asked. "Nothing" Travis said. "Ok... cut it out. Let's go to class" Astoria said. The gang walk towards the classroom. While walking "hey Travis. Did you know about that?" Hawk asked. "Know what? The time the both of you were missing?" Travis said. "Ahhhh.... yes. Please don't tell anyone about this!" Hawk said. "Don't worry... where did you two go anyway?" Travis asked. "No where hehe". Hawk said. "Tell me or I will just assume that the both of you just had a date." Travis trying to threaten hawk. "Ok fine. We go to the Snow White garden, and we played their." Hawk said. "Well how did you get their?" Travis asked. "Mirror magic duh" hawk said. "Boys faster were almost late" Astoria said.

At the classroom.
"Hi guys" said Melanie. "Melanie what are you doing here?" Astoria asked. "Well my grandmother said I could try regal academy for one semester." Melanie said. "Cool" hawk said. "So what team are you in?" Rose asked. "They didn't told me yet. Today is my first day" Melanie said. "Ok. Good luck then" ling ling said. All the students go to their seats and class began to start. Time skip. "Ok that was boring" Travis said. "Are you kidding? That was the best" Astoria said. The team just ignored Astoria and moved on to potions class.

Snow White walks towards Snow White and "Melanie, you would be in Vicky's team." Snow White said. "Great..." Vicky said crossing her arms. "Hi Vicky" Melanie said. "Arrrgggg" Vicky said feeling discussed.

*Potion class*
"Ok Astoria your duty is to make a flying potion." Dr. Lefrog said. "Yes sir" Astoria said. Walks toward Vicky's team. "Vicky, are sleeping potion" dr. Lefrog said. "Ok" Vicky said feeling disappointed. Meanwhile in Astoria's team. "Ok guys this what we need." The team looked at the list and started to find the items. Vicky's team. "Hey new girl, you get the crickets." Vicky said. "Ok....." Melanie said. She goes up and saw rose's water bottle, and she took out a potion from her pocket.

Flashback.....
*at the dark castle.*

"Here take this potion" Lucinda said. "What is this? Leslie(Melanie) asked. "The a age reverse  potion" (sorry guys not good at naming stuff) said Lucinda. "What do I do with it" Leslie asked. "You put it on Rose's beverage and when she drinks it she becomes a 3yr old again." Lucinda said. "For what for?" Leslie asked. "You know kids are much mo easy to kidnapped right?" Lucinda. "Ok.... I get it." Leslie said....... end of flash back.......

Melanie moved closer to Rose's water bottle and poured the potion. "Where are the crickets?" Said Vicky. And she turned around and notices that Melanie was doing something. Then she walked over and "what is that?" Vicky asked. "Nothing" Melanie said nervously. Give me that, Vicky swipe it from Melanie's hands and "this is a age reverse potion, why would you put it in Rose's water bottle?" Vicky asked curiously. "Well... forget it. I'm done being nice." Melanie said. Vicky was shocked "what do you mean?" Vicky said. "My cousin and I are planning to steal away the cinderella magic and planning to rule over the fairytale land." Melanie said. "Not way..." Vicky said really shocked. "What? You planning to tell on me?" Melanie said. Vicky just hugged Melanie "don't worry I'll help". Vicky said. "Really" Melanie said. "Yes. I always hated those goody goody two shoes" Vicky said. "Sweet!".  Time skip. "Ok good work students." Dr. Lefrog said.  The bell rung. "Class dismiss" dr. lefrog walks toward rose's team "students I see your grades are a little low this week" said dr.lefrog. Astoria is biting her nails while dr. Lefrog said that. "So, I have a special assignment for you guys" dr.lefrog handed a list "you should finished this potions by tomorrow" dr. Lefrog said. As dr. Lefrog got out of the room.

At the courtyard.

"Guys, this is bad." Astoria said. "Why?" Rose asked. "This ingredients can only be gotten in the magic forest" said Astoria. "Don't worry Astoria we will get those after school" said rose while drinking from her water bottle. Hawk walk towards rose "hey rose." Hawk said. "Yes?" Rose asked. "About the garden... would you'd like to go again later?" Hawk said. "Yes! But... we will be going to the magic forest after school" rose said. "After that. I guess" hawk said. "Sure!" Then Rose felt a little dizzy then she suddenly fall down, but hawk catch her. "Rose! Rose are you ok?" Hawk said so worried about rose. The gang saw what happened and rushed towards rose and hawk. "Hawk what happened?" Astoria asked. "I don't know, she just felt dizzy and fall down". Hawk explained. "We better take her to the teachers" joy said. The team quickly run towards the teacher. Hawk was carrying rose in a bridal way. "Head miss-tress Cinderella!" Astoria shouted. Cinderella turn around and saw her granddaughter being carried by hawk unconscious. "Pumpkin seed! What happened?" Cinderella said. "She just suddenly fell unconscious." Hawk said. Then rose started to glow, when the glow is fading away they saw 3yr old rose.   All of them widen their eyes and everyone was being confused. "Hahaha(cute giggles) hello I'm rose. Who are you?" 3 yr. old Rose said to hawk that was still carrying her. Hawk was speechless seeing rose cute as ever. Rose jumps out from hawk's arms and started running around. "Hahahaha(kid laughs) this place is huge!" 3yr old rose said. Travis walk towards hawk "whoa... who knew rose is so cute when she was a 3 yr. old" hawk just looks at rose running around. The 3 girls heart were captured by the super cute 3yr old rose. "We should take her to dr. Lefrog" Cinderella said. 

Vicky, Melanie, and Cyrus were spying on them. Melanie was holding a crystal ball. "Ok. Operation turn rose into a 3yr old, done. Melanie (Leslie) said. "Great" Lucinda said. "I heard they were given a special assignment and will go to the magic forest after school" Vicky said. "And... who is she Leslie's? Lucinda asked. "She's Vicky. She's gonna help us with those goody two shoes" Melanie said. Lucinda just rolled her eyes "anyway. I'll just catch up with you guys in the magic forest." Lucinda said.

Meanwhile hawk was carrying 3yr old rose and was sleeping. "She looks really tired, probably from all the running lately". Ling ling said. "Look she really likes you" Joy said. Hawk just blushed. "Look she's so cute when sleeping." Astoria said. "Yeah she is. What do you think hawk? Travis asked. Hawk blushed even more "yeah... she is pretty cute hehe" hawk said and became even redder and nervous. The team just look at hawk looking at rose blushing. They reached the potions lab, and dr. Lefrog was there. "Dr. Lefrog." Cinderella said. "Yes?" Dr. Lefrog answered the question. Sees rose. " and who is this cute little one? Dr. Lefrog asked. "It's rose" hawk said. "Hmmm..... looks like a age reverse potion" said dr. Lefrog. "Wow do we fixed it?"Cinderella asked. "I'm afraid that their are no antidote on this potion, but it does wear off anytime soon" dr, lefrog said. "Ok students your the ones who's gonna baby seat her until she goes back to normal." Cinderella said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok guys that's all for today and don't worry about the story not being complete I'm gonna make a part 2 of this. I only stop cause I feel lazy and I couldn't thing about anything haha. Anyway I hope you enjoy part one. And is you do don't forget to vote, comment, and follow. Love you guys.