Kid times part 2

*at art class

"Students I want you to make a mini sculpture that best represents your group" prof. Beauty said. During the activity, 3yr. Old rose was running around and keep touching stuff. "No! No! No! Don't touch that" hawk said while preventing 3yr. Old rose to grab a sharp object by carrying her away. "Hahaha (cute giggles)... I wanna play!" Said 3yr old rose while being carried by hawk. Hawk just looked at 3yr old Rose smiling. "Looks like you can't take your eyes of her away for a second" Astoria said. "Well yah... she is a 3yr old. She might hurt herself" hawk said denying the fact that he just want to spend time with the 3yr old. "Really..... here I'll look after her" Travis said. "No way! I mean... your a beast. Your super strong you might crash her" hawk's excuse. Prof. Beauty walks by... "I see Rose being energetic as usual" prof. Beauty said. Rose jumps away in hawk's arms and started running around but Astoria's ivy hair grabbed the 3yr old. " I guess you might need this" prof. Beauty summoned a baby crib filled with stuffed toys. "Thanks prof. Beauty" joy said. "Your welcome. This used to be Travis's baby crib hehe." Prof. Beauty said. "Granny!" Travis said with a tone of embarrassment. The gang just laughed at Travis. Astoria walks over to the crib and put rose gently in. "Now, you'll be staying her while we do our activity." Astoria said. "Looks like you won't be babysitting your girlfriend" Travis said teasing hawk. "Shut up!" Hawk said whisper yelled. "Guys come on. This sculpture isn't gonna make itself you know." Astoria said. Time skip... "almost done... and wala! Travis said. "Good job Travis" said ling ling. "Thanks ling ling" Travis said and blushed. On the other hand hawk walk towards rose's crib and sees her sleeping. Rose suddenly woke up crying. Hawk immediately carried her. The team heard rose crying "what's wrong?" Joy asked. "I don't know" hawk saying really worried. Meanwhile Cinderella walks by and gave her I chocolate bar. Then rose started to calm Down and eat her chocolate bar. Time skip.....

"Ok guys it's still early probably enough time to get all the ingredients and fly to Cinderella castle" Astoria said. "Hey hawk why don't you let me hold rose" Travis said. "Ahhh..." hawk said having second thoughts. "Come on hawk. It's just for this ride. It's not like I'm gonna steal her away from you" Travis said trying to convince hawk. "Yah come on hawk. Give Travis a chance" ling ling said. "Ok...." hawk said with a down voice. Hawk gave rose to Travis and jump to his dragon. "Travis be careful!" Hawk said to Travis before flying. "Don't worry" Travis said ensuring that rose will be fine in his hands."

*While flying
At Travis
Rose just woke up from a nap. "Oh.... cool I can see everything from up here" 3yr.old rose said trying to stretch away from Travis. "Travis be careful!" Ling ling said really worried. "Don't worry Ling ling, she gonna be..." Travis said while closing his eyes. At the same time, "Travis!!!" Astoria finishing the sentence. Rose fell down. "Rose!!!" The team yelled so worry.

Rose falling "wiiiiiiiiieeeeee...... this is fun!" 3yr.old rose said. But hawk caught her before she reach the river. "Hahahhahaha (cute giggles) again! Again! Again!" 3yr old rose said. When hawk caught rose he sigh in relief. Knowing that his princess wasn't harmed. "Wiiiiiiiieeeeee....... your my hero" said 3yr old rose while resting in hawk's chest." Hawk started blushing when he heard what the 3yr old said.
"Hey hawk! Don't flirt with the 3yr old." Travis said. "Says the person who makes a painting of his crush and kiss it right before going to sleep" hawk said teasing Travis. "Shut up....!" Travis said. The team over heard  their conversation and the 2 girls look at ling ling, and ling ling just blushed.

At the magic forest

"We have been here for ages!" Vicky said impatiently. "They'll be here soon" Melanie said. Heard Cyrus snoring. "Arg. Wake mr. sleeping beauty will ya" Melanie said ordering Vicky. Vicky kicked Cyrus's leg. "Ouch! What did I do wrong this time?" Cyrus said. "Shut up! There here" Melanie said.

"Ok guys here's the list of ingredients that we need to find." Astoria said. "That's a lot of ingredients. Why won't we just skip split up and find those things." Travis said. "That won't be a wise idea Travis" ling ling said. "Ling ling's right. We don't know much about this place. It's better if all of us stays together" Astoria explained to Travis. "Yes how about we eat a little snack. The view is beautiful there." Joy said. "Sure." Astoria said agreeing. Ling ling summoned a blanket using her wand. They put it in the ground and the team just sit there.