1st date (part 1)

Early in the morning......

*at SnowWhite castle
"Last night was the best night of my life!"hawk said. "Why? Because maybe you and rose kissed or something." Mirror Hawk said in a teasing  way. "Sort of...." "wait.... what? Really?" Hawk remained quite "Ohhhhhh.......hoooo......hooo." Mirror Hawk said in a teasing way. "Shut up!" "Rose and hawk sitting in a tree" "shut up!" hawk said but Mirror hawk continued singing "K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, and comes marriage.... "shhhh....!" "Now here's Hawk with the baby carriage! Hahahahahahahaha!!!!" Then Mirror Hawk laugh so hard... "pfff... Whatever! I'm going to school!" Hawk said in annoyance. "Goodbye daddy hawk! Hahahahaha!!!"Mirror Hawk said while laughing"Shut up!" Hawk said as go down stairs.
——————————————————————————————————————

*cinderella castle

"Morning granny!" "Morning dear." Cinderella replied. "Fix your self up we're going to school soon." She continued while taking a sip from her coffee.
——————————————————————————————————————

At R.A

It is like any other day the gang on their usual hanging place, doing their hubbies and everything. "Where's Rose? Class is gonna start soon and she's still not here. "Relax Astoria, she will be here any minute" joy said. "Speaking of any minute there she is" Travis said, when he saw a familiar blonde haired girl.

Rose came towards being energetic as ever. "Gooood mooorning guyssss!!!" Rose screamed with excitement. "Finally." Astoria said "now we cane go to class.". They continued walking while Astoria and ling ling taking the lead while Travis and Rose came second and joy and hawk comes third.

They were about to go inside the potion class but something stop hawk from going in. For all he know someone was yelling at him "hawk...! Hawk...!" And he pulled out something from his bag and it was Mirror Hawk.

"What do you want?" Hawk asked sarcastically. "You should go asked her out." Mirror Hawk said. "Me?! Why? I mean.... we haven't even made it official yet..." Hawk said in an embarrassing tone. "Then you should make it official." He replied back. "I don't..." he was uncertain of what his going to say. " What do you want? The girl asking you out? Come on hawk make your move already."Hawk said to motivate hawk. "Ohh... alright" he said in a down yet happy tone.

*At potions class

"Students... all royalty should know their chemicals and potions. It helps you find a cure for a poison....helps you make potion......(it goes on and on). Time skip...... bell rings.

Students are now walking out of the room... Hawk catches up with Rose.

"Rose...." hawk said. Rose turned around a towards hawk direction "yes?" Rose replied. "Are you free this Saturday?" He asked. "Ummm....no." Rose replied. "Ohhh..." Hawk said in disappointment and look down on the floor. Rose looked at him feeling bad lying to him. "Actually.... yes I'm free on Saturday. Just messing with ya hehehe (cute giggles). Hawks frown quickly turned upside down. "So wanna go out with me?" He asked straightforwardly. "Yes!" She quickly replied with excitement. "But where are we going actually...?" Rose asked. "Ohh... I though you could take me a tour on earth or something." Hawk said. "Ohhh.... sure! Come by at Cinderella castle on 9am" rose replied with enthusiasm. "Great!".......

*3 days later....

Cinderella castle

(Author's note: so... for some if you wondering why rose is in the fairytale land instead being on earth. I mentioned on the first chapter that her parents will be travelling the world.)

Rose was fixing her hair with a ponytail with her bangs out and with little pin to give hair a cute little design. Then she heard something landed. Rose looked over and it was hawk... "his here already?!" Rose said surprisingly as she looked over the clock and it was 8:58.

Hawk pulled out a mirror and mirror hawk responded. "Well this is your day hawk... make sure you escort her well and kiss her after alright?" Mirror Hawk said confidently. "Yzzzz.... I...dont..... know the kiss part." Hawk replied with a slightly embarrass and unsure tone. "Come on hawk! You kissed her before once right?" Mirror hawk replied back. Hawk remained speechless for a while and broke it when he said. "Nvm I'm knocking!" Hawk said in a screaming yet embarrass tone.

Hawk walks over towards the door and knock. After a while a familiar blonde haired girl opens the door. But to hawks surprise it wasn't Rose. It was Cinderella!

"Granny Cinderella!" Hawk said when his back straighten and he wears a really shocked face yet nervous. "Good morning hawk! Rose has been preparing all day for your date." Cinderella said smiling really happy. "Well.... hehehe" hawk replied  nervously. But it was Broken  when a beautiful girl came down the stairs. Wearing hills paired with a beautiful pink dress match with a jean jacket with blue necklace finished with a high pony tail.

Rose came towards hawk and said "I'm ready!" Hawk was mesmerised and remained silent seeing his princess beautiful as ever.

"Now hawk take care of rose while your out there okay? Cinderella said. "I will" He replies reassuring granny Cinderella. "Don't worry granny... we'll be fine" Rose said and hugged her granny before going. The two ride hawks dragon and took off to the regal academy gate......

*at the gate.

Both of them jump down off hawk's dragon Rose first and hawk 2nd. Rose came closer to the key hole pulled a key and insert in the key hole. The gate opened and hawk said
"after you my lady". Rose smiled as she walk out of the portal. "Hawk stayed out for a while saying "wish me luck" Hawk said to mirror hawk. He gave him a thumbs up after. Time skip....