1st date (part 2)

On earth....

They were walking together silently, when hawk decided to end the silence. "So were do you guys go for fun here?" Hawk asked. "Well we usually go to a park or a mall." Rose replied. "Ammmm.... whats a mall?" Hawk asked. Rose giggled, "come on I'll show you". Rose said as she took hawks and run to the mall.

Time skip....
At the mall...

Hawk looked around and said so "this is a mall" hawk said amazed. Let's watch a movie. "Movie? What's a movie?" Hawk asked curiously. "Come on I'll show you" Rose said as she grabs hawk's arms.

(Author's note: now I want you guys to Do this part. I'll let you chose if it is comedy, horror, or romance there going to watch.😊)

—so your whatever you pick just imagine this happens

While watching

Rose was eating popcorn and gave hawk some "you want some?" "What's that?" "Popcorn" he remained silent and tries that unfamiliar food. "Mmmmmmmm....." rose giggled "like it?" She asked and hawk nodded yes.

Some time later and the movie already started, Hawk simply holds rose's hand rose blushed and didn't mind and their hand interlock. Hawk smiled and continued watching.

Time skip...
Both were eating... (again I'll let you guys decide what are they gonna eat😂).

*While eating...
Rose was eating, and sauce was dripping from the side of her lips and didn't notice it.

Hawk grabbed some tissues and gently swipe of the sauce off rose's face. Rose was shock but didn't mind. Rose tyres around out facing hawk and tyres around again.

Hawk just stared in her eyes and said "wow. I can't believe how beautiful you are". Rose was speechless and stayed quite.

Two of them stared at each other's eyes. Until rose cut it when she said "thanks hawk". Hawk stoped staring "Ohh... that was nothing heheheh" he said while brushing.